Hola to all my latin friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hola to all my latin friends!

Well, I live in the island of Puerto Rico. It is in the Caribbean, close to the Dominican Republic/Haiti and Cuba. We are not considered South America, but SA is the closest to our culture and language! So I wish you all well my dear Spanish speakers (and Portugese in Brazil)

luckily i live in southern california, so it is cheaper to fly from the border towns to my love in oaxaca!

Comment

Thats nice! Im from Argentina never been to Puerto Rico, but i heard great things and i bet its beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by OliveOyl View Post
        luckily i live in southern california, so it is cheaper to fly from the border towns to my love in oaxaca!
        your SO lives in Oaxaca??? cool i'm from Mty, Mexicooo!!!, i know is not south america, but i also wanna post something in here since in south america there's a lot of people who speaks in spanish soooo HOLA A TODOS

Comment

My amor is in Costa Rica!

Comment

My SO is approximately an hour from the Mexican border, and speaks Spanish fluently. Hola!

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

I live Canada , Toronto was born in Argentina . My so lives in Argentina . We are dating 5 months . Soon next week will be 6 months . I am going to see him on november 30 . Iam really excited to be able to see him . I will spend holidays with him and my family that live in mendoza . Saludos a todos .

Comment

aww I live in California and my love lives in Sao Paulo!

Comment

Originally posted by tiffinnie View Post
                  aww I live in California and my love lives in Sao Paulo!
                  My SO lives in Sao Paulo too!!!

Comment

My SO and I want to visit Brazil (including Sao Paulo of course) this summer!!!! SAMBA

Comment

hola!!!! mi corazoncito is in puebla,mexico....and im all the way in NYC :/ which makes my trip to mexico..expensive

i would love to visit brazil!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SamiWami View Post
                        My SO lives in Sao Paulo too!!!
                        awesome! where abouts in SP?

Comment

I'm Carioca (from Rio de Janeiro - Brazil) and we have the best Carnival in the world. Everyone is welcome to visit!
                          My blog: A revisit of my most successful LDR. Posting the story of us in chapters.

Comment

Hola! Yo estoy en Inglaterra y mi amor esta en Colombia

Comment

Hi I´m Colombian and my SO is English an lives in Bristol. Un viaje largo.

Comment

Working...
                              X