Ideas for 2nd aniversery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas for 2nd aniversery

Our 2nd aniversery is approaching. I asked him what he wants to do and he said he has absolutely no idea... He is exhausted and has no money, so I decided to take it upon myself to arrange something. What I would really like to do, is arrange a getaway. But sadly he is working every day, so we can't go for a weekend trip or even a daytime trip. Our best option is him leaving a bit early. So I can't plan anything really big...although I would like to try!

What we did for our 1st aniversery, was we went to a nice seafood restaurant. I gave him the book I had made about our one year together and jewlery from Norway. This time I am thinking this time is;
    to make another book (a quick summary of our first year together, then our second year together)
    buy him some stuff from his favourite foodball team (I just have to find out where they sell them)
    AND - this is what I consider my real gift - I will book one night at something that calls itself a luxury hotel in the next small town (I figured taxi would be affordable plus will get back fast when he has to work the next day), which would have the advantage of us getting to dine alone without the risk of any "oh, it's you" meetings. The restaurant is supposed to be very good, or we would order something to our room. We have never really stayed at nice hotels together, just cheap ones or fairly good ones. Ideally, I would like to take him on a boat trip too, but as it gets dark soon I think that would be rather dangerous...

How does that sound? Any experience celebrating 2nd aniverseries?
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Sounds great to me! It's all about the quality time together and it's clear that you want to do that while still doing something special for the two of you. Have a great anniversary!

Comment

Thank you

I have started on a book...Let's see if I finish it in time for our celebration. Also, we agreed upon a hotel, we will book it tonight online or through his friend who works there.

My husband gave us a gift - a cat card, silver decoration hearts and Norwegian raindeer napkins.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
      X