Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open when letter ideas and other anniversary gifts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open when letter ideas and other anniversary gifts?

Hey everyone,

Sorry if a thread like this has been posted already. I hate to be one to bring up past topics. But I wondered if anyone could help me out. My boyfriend and I's first anniversary is coming up. Since it will be our first, and we won't be able to spend our day together in person, we both agreed that we want to make this one as special as possible. We talked about writing silly/sappy love notes, and getting something like another matching shirt for each other (we have two already from our last visit), or maybe getting a matching ring/necklace or something. Just something special for both of us to have. We also talked about writing some open when letters. But.... Neither of us our super creative in that aspect. So does anyone have a list of ideas for those that they could share? And then what kind of stuff do you write in each one? Like something cheesy, sweet, etc?

We really want to make our first anniversary special and fun. We are open to any ideas that you all may have.

Thanks!
    -Ashley
    ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
    Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
    First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
    Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
    Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
    Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

You could plan a visit and have the celebration then, even if somewhat overdue. Then there would be lots of romantic things to do together in person.

You will find several lists of Open when-suggestions in the gift /letter section. Anyway, some of the things I did was: Open when you miss me, Open when you are sick, Open when I am busy, Open when you need me, Open when you fantasize about me etc.

If you haven't already, you could get the LFAD bracelets. Also swapping printed pictures, even framed ones, might be something to consider. You could make playlists for each other on Spotify, YouTube etc.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Thanks differentcountries!

I bought the LFAD bracelets a few months ago, so that's out for a possibility. As for planning a visit and celebrating then, I would love to do that. But we won't be seeing each other again for a year, because he is not allowed to see me again until he is 18, and by that time we will be approaching our second anniversary. Otherwise I would be open to that idea.

The printed pictures idea is great. Thank you! I think I'll send him a framed photo from our visit a couple months ago, as a surprise. I'm sure he'll love it.
      ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
      Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
      First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
      Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
      Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
      Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

This link will help with the letters

https://members.lovingfromadistance....pen-When-Ideas

Comment

Okay. Thank you