No announcement yet.

I love her,read this PLEASE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you feel sorry for? Why do you feel sorry to her? From what i have told you its 1/6 of the story and feelings,you never met her so you don't know how she feels,girls' mind is tricky,and yes i use my brain more than my heart,and i know what i am doing,try looking it from my perspective R&R,put yourself in my perspective,just try,you don't have a clue to what i an feeling,you may have felt like it when you were 15 but its not the same feeling,and no,no no no no and no,you have no rights to judge someone untill you get to know them,so don't YOU act immature now and YOU use ur brain and think wether is right or wrong to judge people

Comment

Nobody is judging you. You have us your story and asked for our advice and opinions. All any of us have done is give that to you. If you don't like the things that have been said, I really don't know what to tell you. We have just given you the reality of the situation. Whether or not you choose to follow that is entirely up to you. But don't get upset with us here of LFAD, for just doing what you asked of us. You asked for advice on "winning her back", and we explained to you why the was not possible, nor a good idea. You didn't like what we all had to say. That's your prerogative. You are clearly going to do things your way despite the advice you have been given, so you do that. Let us all know the outcome.
      ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
      Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
      First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
      Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
      Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
      Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

I've been reading this thread and quite frankly why does any of this matter if he says hes not gonna contact her for five years? In five years despite what he says, she will be a distant memory and so will this thread. You can build all this up in your head that you are going to have a fresh start in a few years, but in that time you will be in college or you will be working. You will have a completely new social environment. Also, how can you predict if she will have a boyfriend in that time. Hell she might even be married. Don't build this up in your head, because its likely not going to end up like you plan. Like others have told you, move on. I had plans to reconcile with an ex after a year and guess what, we both moved on and found new SOs. Things don't always end up the way you foresaw.

Every now and then exes cross my mind, but that's all it is. A passing "i wonder how they r doing". I don't hunt them down to find out.
        "You want for myself
        You get me like no one else
        I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
        Even in the darkest part of me
        I am beautiful with you
        Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
        You're here with me
        Just show me this and I'll believe
        I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

Okay,but atleast i can try,if nothing happens i'll move on...but i atleast tried,people get back to their exes,a lot,and who knows maybe i will be back with her...and if i do im gonna let you know,in 5 years ofc

Comment

Working...
          X