Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are finally coming down the home stretch... but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are finally coming down the home stretch... but...

Howdy everyone, I'm brand new here but i really need some advice... because i'm not sure what to do. Lemme tell the story.

I met Regan a little over two years ago on OKcupid, after making an account as a joke because me and my best friend were bored. I set my within *distance* range too 50 miles, and she still pinged on my profile (300 miles away). We decided to start dating on our first visit, and over the last two years we have had many happy visits and due too some new circumstances, actually close to closing this gap that has been our enemy for far too long.

My question is two-fold. For one, what in the world can we do in order for us to start prepping to being together for good? And two, any advice for what happens after I make the move?

I'm Beyond excited for us to be able to finally be together; just the thought of it makes me happier than I could ever put too words, but i'm nervous. Not to mention these next 5 months or so are killing both of us, and I am really hoping to be able to alleviate some of the stress. For some other information, i get laid off in December, and i'm planning on staying for about a month or more with her in order to test the waters before I move. We are NOT planning on living together right away, just to slowly build up to where we are comfortable doing so.

Honestly; any help or advice would be completely appreciated.

26 views and nothin. thanks anyways everyone

Comment

Hi, there are other threads about life after closing the distance, so perhaps people don't feel like repeating it in your thread? For instance have a look here: https://members.lovingfromadistance....ifferent-is-it

It may help if you asked something specific, it is sometimes easier for people to reply then.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
      X