Visiting Canada for 6 Months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visiting Canada for 6 Months

As most of you probably already know, my wife is coming up (visiting) to Canada for 6 months. (with a potential 6 month extension) So to the Canadian members or members who have visited Canada for 6+ months, do you have advice or suggestions? Like, what my wife should say at the border? Did they give you or your SO a hard time? Any information would be really great. Thanks!

(I may add more questions lol)

I will be driving down to PA on Friday and she and I are coming back, in separate cars.
    I'm mostly going for moral support and to help bring a few things back.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

When my ex came to stay for six months he told them he was visiting me, they let him through. Just make sure she has something to prove shes going to go back home after that time and not stay illegally

Comment

Originally posted by Larry-jhone
      No, doubt Canada is a cool region to go for and there are lots of things to do for all fun seekers and travel lovers but I think 6 months is too much time to have fun there.Anyway, in this way you will spend a long time far from your dull daily life and will be relaxed. I just love this region and had lots of refreshing moments to be in its national parks. So must have some time there.
      They live in Canada....her wife is from the US ..

Comment

Working...
      X