X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First love letter

Few days
    Last edited by bartinkopl; August 16, 2023, 02:53 PM.

My current SO was really surprised by the first letter I sent to her. It right when we had a month together that I sent her a letter. She wasn't expecting anything for our one month together. So it was kind of special and different when I sent her the letter.

Comment

My SO has already sent me a love letter and i'm going to send her my first one tomorrow. Of course i nearly died from excitement when i opened hers because it was a little card and it was just so cute, and she sent me a little bear with it also we now have matching bear in key chains which is adorable. I'm sending her a LKND bracelet with her letter tomorrow so hopefully she'll love that, i'll let you guys know when she gets it, which might be a while since it has to go alllllllll the way to America lol :3
      my girls <3

Josie (SO)
      Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
      Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
      Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
      Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
      Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
      Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
      Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
      All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Originally posted by hmrambling View Post
        My current SO was really surprised by the first letter I sent to her. It right when we had a month together that I sent her a letter. She wasn't expecting anything for our one month together. So it was kind of special and different when I sent her the letter.
        I am pretty sure your S/O loved it! It took me two months to get to it but finally I've sent it - still waiting for her reaction though

Originally posted by kittyxuchiha11 View Post
        My SO has already sent me a love letter and i'm going to send her my first one tomorrow. Of course i nearly died from excitement when i opened hers because it was a little card and it was just so cute, and she sent me a little bear with it also we now have matching bear in key chains which is adorable. I'm sending her a LKND bracelet with her letter tomorrow so hopefully she'll love that, i'll let you guys know when she gets it, which might be a while since it has to go alllllllll the way to America lol :3
        Wow, it's gonna be a long way, but hopefully it will get to your S/O safely. Let us know what was her reaction

Comment

My SO loved his first love letter He called me as soon as he had finished reading, said he got the biggest, goofiest smile on his face as he read it. Also, he said my signature was beautiful. So sweet.

Do you know if your SO got the letter yet?

Comment

Originally posted by ChloChlo View Post
            My SO loved his first love letter He called me as soon as he had finished reading, said he got the biggest, goofiest smile on his face as he read it. Also, he said my signature was beautiful. So sweet.

Do you know if your SO got the letter yet?
            Aw, that's so adorable
            Last edited by bartinkopl; August 16, 2023, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Just FYI she received it
              Last edited by bartinkopl; August 16, 2023, 02:54 PM.

Comment

when it comes to our birthdays and Christmas, when we send cards to each other we pretty much just fill them with an essay worth of stuff haha, we always love sending them to each other and seeing our reactions to them - I love receiving them from my SO. The first one I sent to my SO I sent with a teddy bear and as far as I know he loved it

Comment

My SO finally got her love letter wooooo. it took 2 weeks and they felt like the longest two weeks of my life but she finally got it and she loved the letter and the bracelet <3
                  I put together a little picture to show you guys :3
                  Last edited by kittyxuchiha11; November 11, 2015, 03:43 PM.
                  my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

@kittyxuchiha11 How lovely! Very nice

Comment

Originally posted by kittyxuchiha11 View Post
                      My SO finally got her love letter wooooo. it took 2 weeks and they felt like the longest two weeks of my life but she finally got it and she loved the letter and the bracelet <3
                      I put together a little picture to show you guys :3
                      Just saw this! You guys are so cute! You should share this on the facebook page so I can share it!
                      Read my LDR story!
                      Facebook
                      Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                        Just saw this! You guys are so cute! You should share this on the facebook page so I can share it!
                        Thanks Michelle! actually just shared the picture of our bracelets on the facebook page before I came on here, feeling a bit psychic now haha :3
                        my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

I sent my first 'love letter' a few days ago. I gifted him a necklace a few months ago, but he lost it while going out with his friends. He managed to find it back, but it's all dirty and damaged. I decided to send him a new one, the exact same necklace, with a little note. It says the following:

Since the original amulet I gifted you is damaged, I made you a new one. I still have to be able to look out for you during times I can't be with you. And I don't think that can be properly done with an amulet that's been wounded. You deserve the best protection.

It will probably take a week for it to arrive. He doesn't know I sent him anything and I bet he'd never expect me to, so I can't wait to see his reaction
                          Last edited by reylaa; March 30, 2016, 04:49 PM.

Comment

I sent him the first letter/card about a week after I got home from the trip where I met him. The point was not so much the card, but I wanted to send him some jewlery. When I left, he had handed me a pretty shell that he had collected for me (on a beach where noone finds any shells) and it was really preacous to me. That's why I wanted to get him something I thought he would like, and ended up with a norse style neckless (because he had amired the norse style pattern on my journal). I think I sent a floral card, I had no plan on what to write so I wrote in big letters to fill up space, haha

I honestly can't remember anything I wrote in the card. He waited and waited and waited for it (postage from Norway to Turkey takes 3 weeks)....almost to the point that he thought I had only joked about the letter, or that it got lost. When he finally got it, I probably wrote him something very cheesy but he liked it, and was blown away by the gift. I was so thrilled by how well it was recieved that I spent the next month making him a whole book!
                            Last edited by differentcountries; March 30, 2016, 09:24 PM.
                            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

First letter of my life

"The first letter of love was a happy time in my life. I make a lot of that day.Because the happy times of life can never be forgotten. thank you all.

Comment

Working...
                              X