Buying flowers for my LDR love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying flowers for my LDR love

Hi all, first post here. I want to send my girlfriend some flowers as she just passed a big exam. I'm in the UK, she's in Canada. Do you guys know of any good services? I'd like to find a great florist and avoid bank fees associated with paying in $CAD from my UK bank account. She deserves only the best!

Google "flower delivery in (SOs town)" You'll have to use a credit card

Comment

my SO sent me flowers (they actually arrived today!) - he's in the US and I'm in the UK, I literally think it's as simple as Googling for flower delivery services in their area and you can easily pay for it online!

Comment

Yeah like snow_girl said, just look up florists in your SO's area and order them from there. I've done it a couple times for my SO and she loved it. I don't think you'll get away from the banking/exchange rate though. Our dollar sucks right now. lol Who knows... Good luck.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
        Married April 18th, 2015!!
        Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Amazon has different sites, depending on what country they are in. I've sent things to the UK without paying for shipping from the US to the UK. They have some flower companies that are listed on the Amazon UK site. That's one alternative. I didn't have to pay the banking/exchange rate because it was Amazon. It depends what country your SO is in whether or not you can use Amazon to get flowers to your SO.

Link to Canada flower companies that are listed on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_no...ywords=flowers

Comment

My boyfriend sent me flowers once. He ordered them from a place online called eastern floral, and they were delivered right to my door. I believe all he did was google places that would deliver them in Michigan, and that one came up.

Great idea with the flowers. She'll love them
            ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
            Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
            First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
            Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
            Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
            Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

A good idea!

Comment

Originally posted by MissAfina View Post
                A good idea!
                Check the dates in the post.. This one was LAST NOVEMBER... almost a year ago,

Comment

Working...
                X