they've messed up my return flight!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they've messed up my return flight!!

I'm not quite sure what to do... the airline changed my flight and has litrally dumpped me in Oslo from 8am on the original day until 13:00 the next day. if I can't get them to change it I'm going to have to book a hotel room we can't sit around in the airport for that long....
    Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
    All the way from England to the USA.

Can they even do that? That's a layover of more than 24h, while 6h is already considered long layover. And is that EU airline? If it is, there is quite a lot of compensation you can get out of them if they won't change your flights..

Comment

If you booked an ongoıng flıght they wıll have to compensate you for the hotel room and food. Sınce they know ın advance hıs wıll happen tyou should get them to prepay your expenses.

Whıch department of Oslo aırport dıd they put you ın and whıch are you flyıng out from? I hope Oslo Gardermoen because ıt wıll be easıer.
      Last edited by differentcountries; November 26, 2015, 07:53 AM.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Have you tried calling customer service and asking? You may be able to get them to cover your hotel costs, even if they can't change the flight itself.
        So, here you are
        too foreign for home
        too foreign for here.
        Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

It was an error on their part they changed it and I only have a 6 hour lay over now! Phew! Yes it is Oslo Gardermoen. I was starting to panic as there is no way I could stay over 24 hours in an airport with a child. I can't even sleep in airports because I get funny about missing connections. I'm so glad I managed to sort it out as it really made me worry. They have messed with my other flights but the times aren't too different it's just that last connection and I'm leaving an hour earlier from my first airport I'm also getting in an hour sooner than expected, but my boyfriend doesn't get out of work until 8 so I'll be waiting at the airport for him for a few hours.
          Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
          All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

Working...
          X