Pictures of you and SO in games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures of you and SO in games

So this is more of a silly post that anything else. Was just wondering if anyone had made themselves and their SO in any games like the sims or maybe had certain characters you play as in a game you both play. Just wanted to make a post so if you did you could post them here just for a bit of fun :3

I made my SO and I in sims (yup I still use sims 2) They don't look exactly like us or anything, but they do look cute together :3
    my girls <3

Josie (SO)
    Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
    Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
    Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
    Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
    Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
    Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
    Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
    All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

My wife and I play Sims too!! Currently playing Sims 4. Will have to post a picture of us later.
    Yours are really cute!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

The game we met on was Zombie Panic Source, I was the blonde waitress, he was the detective guy!

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Thanks Mims! I'm totally obsessed with sims, thank god my computer is a dinosaur and hardly runs it or i'd be on there for days on end haha. Oh and I can't wait to see your picture, I bet it's just as cute :3

And that's awesome Snow, I think i've actually heard of that game, not seen many people play it but i'm sure i've heard of it. It looks pretty cool from those pictures
        my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

(I'd also have a Sims 2 save running IF MY COMPUTER DIDN'T REJECT IT. Ugh, those were the days)

I made me and Tam on Sims 4. This is our wedding. For some reason we didn't change into formalwear in game.
          Met: Apr 2013
          Mutual interest: July 2013
          Relationship Began: November 6 2013
          First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
          Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
          Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
          Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
          Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

Originally posted by kittyxuchiha11 View Post
            I made my SO and I in sims (yup I still use sims 2) They don't look exactly like us or anything, but they do look cute together :3
            I thought this was Second Life to begin with!

This is my SO and I in RLC, where we met. Think neko style, and you've cracked it...

Comment

Originally posted by Dwessie View Post

(I'd also have a Sims 2 save running IF MY COMPUTER DIDN'T REJECT IT. Ugh, those were the days)

I made me and Tam on Sims 4. This is our wedding. For some reason we didn't change into formalwear in game.
              I'm still running windows Vista (yes my computer is that old lol) I absolutely adore sims 2, like I don't think i'll ever move on from it.
              But omg your sims are so cute I love their outfits :3. my sims have on occasion just decided to wear their everyday outfit to get married and i was like noooo what are you doing? you're ruining my cute picture taking! haha

Oh and I also got us married but really couldn't be bothered having big fancy white wedding (My SO isn't into huge weddings where everything is white and fancy and neither am I, so it suits us really) so they just wore some nice clothes and looked cute :3

Last edited by kittyxuchiha11; December 8, 2015, 05:39 PM.
              my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

Originally posted by Honour View Post
                I thought this was Second Life to begin with!

This is my SO and I in RLC, where we met. Think neko style, and you've cracked it...
                I did try second life for a while actually, but it didn't run well on my computer when i tried it with my ex back in like 2013 so i imagine it's gonna run even worse now lol. but oh my goodness that picture brings back some memories from my days on IMVU, My character looked a lot like, hell even some of my sims look like that haha.
                Awesome picture though! loving the cute neko style, I am a giant sucker for animal ears
                my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

This is a super cute thread lol. My SO and I are thinking about using IMVU for dates and stuff.

I love Sims 4, I've been mooching off of my friends Origin account to play but I'm about to get my own (once I get a job), so we don't have to worry about being online at the same time haha.
                  Why do we fall and not rise into love?
                  Because you become vunerable in it.
                  -jangandfox (on instagram)

Comment

I had already posted it over in the MMO thread. Here's a picture from our ingame wedding:

Comment

Originally posted by TheOnyxStar View Post
                      This is a super cute thread lol. My SO and I are thinking about using IMVU for dates and stuff.

I love Sims 4, I've been mooching off of my friends Origin account to play but I'm about to get my own (once I get a job), so we don't have to worry about being online at the same time haha.
                      If you so use IMVU for dates be sure to take pictures and post them i bet they'd be super cute. Same with sims if you have a family for you and your SO :3

Originally posted by Mr Gravy View Post
                      I had already posted it over in the MMO thread. Here's a picture from our ingame wedding
                      That's such a cute picture! I saw it on the other thread and thought that at the time, seriously adorable
                      my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

I play Destiny with my boyfriend on the PS4, gonna have to find our pictures. We took ones where we're both looking out at the traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by honeybunny View Post
                          I play Destiny with my boyfriend on the PS4, gonna have to find our pictures. We took ones where we're both looking out at the traveler.
                          That's awesome, i've never played destiny personally but loads of my friends play it and really love it. I watch youtubers streaming it cause i'm kind of a nerd and it looks like a really cool game. If you find the pictures be sure to post them here :3
                          my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

Yeh Destiny is awesome, but I have my moments of getting fed up with it lol. I found the pictures but I can't post links up until I have a certain number of posts I think? I tried and it wouldn't let me.

Comment

Originally posted by honeybunny View Post
                              Yeh Destiny is awesome, but I have my moments of getting fed up with it lol. I found the pictures but I can't post links up until I have a certain number of posts I think? I tried and it wouldn't let me.
                              Yeah, you need to have posted a bit more before you can do that.

Comment

Working...
                              X