Pictures of you and SO in games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by honeybunny View Post
    Yeh Destiny is awesome, but I have my moments of getting fed up with it lol. I found the pictures but I can't post links up until I have a certain number of posts I think? I tried and it wouldn't let me.
    Aw that's a shame but yeah you need more posts to post pictures. Come back to this thread when you have enough posts so you can show them off :3
    my girls <3

Josie (SO)
    Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
    Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
    Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
    Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
    Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
    Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
    Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
    All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Me with my boyfriend in Destiny

Comment

The pictures look awesome, i didn't know destiny could look so pretty! Thanks for sharing :3
        my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

Originally posted by kittyxuchiha11 View Post
          The pictures look awesome, i didn't know destiny could look so pretty! Thanks for sharing :3
          There's some nice views, especially at the tower. The first picture is during the festival of the lost, which was for Halloween.

Comment

Me and my boyfriend in GTA online

Comment

Me and my boyfriend in GTA online
              That looks awesome, yet again didn't know gta could look so good omg, then again i haven't played a gta game since san andreass haha
              my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

That looks awesome, yet again didn't know gta could look so good omg, then again i haven't played a gta game since san andreass haha
                This one is set in San Andreas, it's really good, both online and single player. Do you play games on a console?

Comment

I could post our pics from Saints Row 3 now too
                  But I don't know if I should
                  Because she made a purposely ugly naked girl, and my game wouldn't save my character so I had to be the crappy default guy, so in protest I put him in a bra.
                  Met: Apr 2013
                  Mutual interest: July 2013
                  Relationship Began: November 6 2013
                  First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
                  Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
                  Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
                  Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
                  Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

This one is set in San Andreas, it's really good, both online and single player. Do you play games on a console?
                    I play everything on ps3 apart from sims since sims on console is kinda bad and the pc version is just so much more awesome because of all the mods and stuff. I mostly play just play Resident evil with my SO but do play other games sometimes.

Originally posted by Dwessie View Post
                    I could post our pics from Saints Row 3 now too
                    But I don't know if I should
                    Because she made a purposely ugly naked girl, and my game wouldn't save my character so I had to be the crappy default guy, so in protest I put him in a bra.
                    This made me laugh more than it should have haha. I'm sure your lovely default guy in a bra looks fab
                    my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

I play everything on ps3 apart from sims since sims on console is kinda bad and the pc version is just so much more awesome because of all the mods and stuff. I mostly play just play Resident evil with my SO but do play other games sometimes.

This made me laugh more than it should have haha. I'm sure your lovely default guy in a bra looks fab
                      Ah cool. I still have my ps3, but it's not used much these days lol. I can't do games like Resident Evil, don't like being jumped by zombies o.o

Comment

He tries to look as fab as possible lol
                        Met: Apr 2013
                        Mutual interest: July 2013
                        Relationship Began: November 6 2013
                        First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
                        Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
                        Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
                        Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
                        Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

Was looking through my game pictures last night and found this one, not only did my sims get married but they had a baby too and I of course just had to take cute family pre-baby pictures. as you can see i'm a bit obsessed with sims haha

If anyone else has anymore pictures they want to share still go ahead, i love seeing everyone's pictures :3
                          my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

Is that Sims 3 or Sims 4? I recently acquired Sims 3 with the University Life, Late Night, Supernatural, Generations, Showtime and Pets DLC packs. Cost me a bomb, but 1) I'm absolutely addicted and 2) I'm too impatient for my own good!

Comment

Originally posted by Honour View Post
                              Is that Sims 3 or Sims 4? I recently acquired Sims 3 with the University Life, Late Night, Supernatural, Generations, Showtime and Pets DLC packs. Cost me a bomb, but 1) I'm absolutely addicted and 2) I'm too impatient for my own good!
                              It's sims 2 actually, because i started playing it when it first came out and have just never upgraded my computer to play any later games so now i'm way too attached to sims 2 haha. sims is soooooo addicting though it's a nightmare! i swear i'm just playing a cute little family with a few kids and then suddenly 12 hours have passed and my family have all grown up and i'm like how did this happen where does the time go. it's probably good my computer is a dinosaur and barely runs it so it lags like crazy or i'd spend my whole life on sims lol
                              my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

It's sims 2 actually, because i started playing it when it first came out and have just never upgraded my computer to play any later games so now i'm way too attached to sims 2 haha. sims is soooooo addicting though it's a nightmare! i swear i'm just playing a cute little family with a few kids and then suddenly 12 hours have passed and my family have all grown up and i'm like how did this happen where does the time go. it's probably good my computer is a dinosaur and barely runs it so it lags like crazy or i'd spend my whole life on sims lol
                                Huh, never played the 2nd. 3rd was the only one I played, but I'd played it on iphone too. I made my SO and I in Sims 3, might post a picture at some point :P

Comment

Working...
                                X