Pictures of you and SO in games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Honour View Post
    Huh, never played the 2nd. 3rd was the only one I played, but I'd played it on iphone too. I made my SO and I in Sims 3, might post a picture at some point :P
    It would be awesome if you did post a picture! :3
    my girls <3

Josie (SO)
    Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
    Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
    Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
    Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
    Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
    Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
    Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
    All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

My SO made us on Sims 3, and I made us on Sims 2, but no good pictures of them and I can't be bothered loading the game...

Originally posted by kittyxuchiha11 View Post
      I'm still running windows Vista (yes my computer is that old lol) I absolutely adore sims 2, like I don't think i'll ever move on from it.
      That's nothing! I'm still trying to run Windows XP... I bought Windows 8 in April 2014, but was determined to try and fix up and clean up and back up my computer before doing a reinstall, and it hasn't happened yet! But with support ending soon, I'm aiming to have it done with free upgrade to Windows 10 by Easter... it'll be a difficult change As for the Sims, I'm still hooked on and regularly play the Sims 2 as I started making my novel into a series on there, and it's taking a verry long time to complete as the motivation comes and goes. I won my copy of the Sims 3 when it was first released, and I think I've only played it about 3 times. It was too much... customisation, and yet so much less after all the custom content I had with the Sims 2. The faces just looked so fake. I'm sure that's probably changed now but eh... And I'd love to be able to play the Sims 4 someday... finally get some rideable horses and other adorable animals! But think it'll be some time yet... probably be a Sims 10 by then! xD

We did however download the Lego Creator game before the Lego Movie came out and came up with this! We each made the other.

Last edited by SmileyK; February 5, 2016, 05:54 AM.

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
      Started Dating - 08.11.12
      First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
      Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      22 / 60

Comment

Destiny has a Valentines event starting on the 9th called Crimson Days. It's all about working in fireteams of two, so it's perfect for couples.

Comment

Originally posted by SmileyK View Post
          As for the Sims, I'm still hooked on and regularly play the Sims 2 as I started making my novel into a series on there, and it's taking a verry long time to complete as the motivation comes and goes.
          omg yay another sims director, I also use sims 2 to make a story i wrote. I know what you mean about it taking a long time, i've been making sims video things since like 2012 and have been making the one i'm making just now since 2013 but i'm finally nearly finished it!...well this series of it, i still have a spin off i promised I'd make lol. it's here if you want to have a look at it :3 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...wbc0Je9I4409iV

Also i love the lego picture it's super cute!
          my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

Me and my boyfriend during the Crimson Days event on Destiny. They covered the tower in roses! And it's all about working in fireteams of two.

Comment

Originally posted by honeybunny View Post
              Me and my boyfriend during the Crimson Days event on Destiny. They covered the tower in roses! And it's all about working in fireteams of two.
              The pictures look really awesome! and super pretty too. My life has pretty much just become playing the dragon age games so my poor SO hasn't had the chance to play any games with me haha :3
              my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

The pictures look really awesome! and super pretty too. My life has pretty much just become playing the dragon age games so my poor SO hasn't had the chance to play any games with me haha :3
                Yup it looks lovely. Aww you will have to devote some time. I'm visiting my boyfriend right now and he's at work. I only have a PS4 so I've been playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on his xbox lol. One hour then I can pick him up to resume our fun!

Comment

Yup it looks lovely. Aww you will have to devote some time. I'm visiting my boyfriend right now and he's at work. I only have a PS4 so I've been playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on his xbox lol. One hour then I can pick him up to resume our fun!
                  Aw man you're so lucky getting to play Rise of the tomb raider, I'm like totally obsessed with the series and watched a complete walkthrough that was literally like 10 hours on youtube for that game haha. I still have my xbox 360 but it's a bit temperamental so didn't want to get rise for it, maybe by the time it comes out on PS4 i'll actually have finally bought a PS4 lol
                  my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

Aw man you're so lucky getting to play Rise of the tomb raider, I'm like totally obsessed with the series and watched a complete walkthrough that was literally like 10 hours on youtube for that game haha. I still have my xbox 360 but it's a bit temperamental so didn't want to get rise for it, maybe by the time it comes out on PS4 i'll actually have finally bought a PS4 lol
                    I'll definitely buy it on PS4, it's really good. I loved the first one. Uncharted 4 soon too, my favourite game series!

Comment

I'll definitely buy it on PS4, it's really good. I loved the first one. Uncharted 4 soon too, my favourite game series!
                      oh my god yes I love uncharted sooooo much! Nate and Elena are just like ultimate relationship goals i love them so much omg. Actually i was in the cinema watching Deadpool tonight (which was amazing oh my god wow) and the newest trailer for uncharted 4 came on and i about squealed because i just love uncharted that much haha lol
                      my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

oh my god yes I love uncharted sooooo much! Nate and Elena are just like ultimate relationship goals i love them so much omg. Actually i was in the cinema watching Deadpool tonight (which was amazing oh my god wow) and the newest trailer for uncharted 4 came on and i about squealed because i just love uncharted that much haha lol
                        I watched Deadpool too! It was our valentines date. Better than a candlelit dinner any day. I loved it! So many great moments. They did it well.

Lol I would be squealing inside. I am beyond excited for uncharted!

Comment

So my sims game decided to corrupt and lose everything so i had to start again, so here are some new pictures of SO and I in sims
                          (I love this thread and def want to keep it alive)

my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

So this is more of a silly post that anything else. Was just wondering if anyone had made themselves and their SO in any games like the sims or maybe had certain characters you play as in a game you both play. Just wanted to make a post so if you did you could post them here just for a bit of fun :3

I made my SO and I in sims (yup I still use sims 2) They don't look exactly like us or anything, but they do look cute together :3
                            Never done it. But I like the creative aspect.

First Visit: September 2016
                            Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
                            Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
                            For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
                            John 4:12
                            I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Do you play Sims 4 at all kitty?

Comment

Originally posted by Honour View Post
                                Do you play Sims 4 at all kitty?
                                I don't, but that toddler update you guys got looks sooooo cute! I watch a few people play sims 4 so i'm always pretty up to date on the updates and stuff, i just don't really want to play it myself.
                                my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

Working...
                                X