Surprise Birthday Proposal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprise Birthday Proposal.

Hey. I am in relationship for two years now and I am finally going to propose to her. Next week is her birthday and I have selected a cushion cut diamond ring for her from Phera Diamonds, Calgary. I hope it's a good idea to propose to her on her birthday. Would love to hear some suggestions on this. I also really hope that she loves the ring.

The ring sounds perfect!!

How lovely, I'm sure did will be blown away

Comment

Sounds like a birthday she'll be sure to remember for a long time I had to look up "cushion cut diamonds" because I'm not very knowledgeable about that sort of thing, and they all look gorgeous. Very elegant. I'm sure she'll love it!

Comment

It sounds awesome .. it's always a grea idea to give her a ring .. i think u should write something on the inside of the ring like the date of your anniversary

Comment

Originally posted by Anis Manel View Post
          It sounds awesome .. it's always a grea idea to give her a ring .. i think u should write something on the inside of the ring like the date of your anniversary
          Hi Anis,

Welcome to LFAD. It's nice to see you getting involved and reading through the boards. It's always good to look at the dates of the postings before you reply to a thread. In this one, the OP posted this in December of last year and the proposal is well in the past.
          To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Working...
          X