Visa and questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visa and questions

Does he need a visa? I think that he does, but I'm not sure. how can we make money easily? we need to see each other this summer. The distance is killing us. Both of us are blind, so it is even harder

American and Canadian citizens as well as citizens of Australia, New Zealand
    and most European countries do not need an entry visa to visit Romania,
    for stays up to 90 (ninety) days, accumulated during a single visit - or multiple visits - within a six-month period.

However, a valid passport is required for all overseas/ non-EU visitors.

They will need a short stay visa.

It allows nationals to require the entry on the Romanian territory, for other reasons than immigration, for an uninterrupted stay or for more stays the duration of which does not exceed 90 days in any 180-day period prior to each day of stay on Romania’s territory. This type of visa can be issued for one or several entries.

They will likely need this visa:

Tourism (symbol C/TU) - it is issued to third-state citizens who wish to travel to Romania for tourism

You can apply for an e-visa online at https://mae.ro/en/node/18909 as well as read more about the requirements and such on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.

If anyone else has ways to make money easily I'd like to know too! Full time employment is my only suggestion but working a job is not easy nor is it easy to obtain employment depending on where you are in the world and your background. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
    X