Discord server for LFAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discord server for LFAD

So per my comment in earlier thread about Skype alternatives, I found that nobody here knows of Discord ( to no surprise as its very new and targeted mostly at gamers )
    Discord is an online service that provides free community/group guilds/servers where people can use text and voice to communicate.
    I would like to propose the idea of creating an official LFAD server on Discord for us.

Due to how the service works right now, the owner rights of the server can't be transferred, so someone from admins must make the server. (or someone trusted if no admin wants to)
    On this server the staff can set up text channels and voice channels. I've been using Discord with my SO for few months now so I could help out setting stuff up.

I know of Discord, but never used it, I usually use TS/Mumble. Not sure how many LFAD members would want to do this, though. I'm not quite sure personally.

Comment

Well among the perks for using discord are its free and many say the voice quality is better then that of other voice applications.
      And you don't have to do much to make a server.

Comment

Working...
      X