Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you and your LO doing for Valentine's Day 2016?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately, we won't be spending time together face to face. However, we're probably going to Skype and maybe watch a movie together, and make each other Valentine's Day cards. My SO is planning to see Deadpool on Sunday, with their mom and niece, and I'm going to see it on Tuesday. So, I guess my Valentine's gift will be no spoilers for Deadpool. Whatever we do, we'll enjoy it.
    "Love, it's not an emotion. Love is a promise!"- The 12th Doctor in Death in Heaven

You need to stop focusing on the "what if" and keep focusing on the "what is."

First Time Meeting: August 10th 2014-August 21st 2014
    Second Time Meeting: March 13th 2015-March 20th 2015
    Third Meeting: December 27th 2015-January 21st 2016 (We got engaged!)
    Fourth Meeting: July 12th-August 25th 2016
    Fifth Meeting: February 10th-February 28th 2017 (My S/O came to America!)
    Next Meeting: June 20th-September 17th 2017 (Our longest visit yet!)

Comment

We're celebrating early on Skype (Saturday night/Saturday afternoon), & just having a movie night with the classic Shrek. It's a movie we haven't watched together yet, and I haven't watched it in over 3 years which is a bit sad, because I was obsessed with it and have a small collection of Shrek toys to take with me when I move. Nothing like the perfect fairytale for Valentines I'll also be eating this lollipop he bought for me on Christmas Day when I went over there, but we never ate it together as we'd planned It's been sitting on my desk staring at me since I came home.

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
      Started Dating - 08.11.12
      First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
      Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      22 / 60

Comment

She's cooking steak tomorrow. Both the pillow and the stamped penny keychain came in so I'll be giving her those, and maybe some flowers. The stamped penny turned out nice. She's playing in a performance tomorrow so we won't have all day.

Comment

I will probably skype with my girlfriend and maybe eat a meal together with a candle lit.

Already send her some flowers and chocolate. It's tough being in a long distance relationship. You get what you put into it.
          Love has no boundaries.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

Comment

He is sleeping till about noon/1 cause he is working night shift, he goes back to work tonight and I am going to the movie How to be single, with my single friends. We might bang.

Comment

I am way too late on sending my gift over because he has to mail me his address in English and with all that is going on now losing his dad and all, I dont feel like bothering him with it. I wrote up a nice love letter and bought him am sledgehammer key chain with my house key on it. (It s a pro wrestling joke, the sledgehammer) and I called it a key to "Our House". I barely have any money and did the best I could with what I had, which was a gift card to a store for the keychain. I know, corny right? It was the best I could come up with though.

Comment

As an aside, since I am relatively broke, shipping charges are a fortune from Massachusetts, USA to Japan are outrageous. I would love to see some DIY yet not very heavy or bulky to send to him. Especially now when I feel like I should be throwing all of the support I possibly can to him.

Comment

Working...
                X