Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you and your LO doing for Valentine's Day 2016?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The husband has arranged to go on a double date with his co-worker (who asked him to be his best man as well), so I see a lot of wedding talk at Mystic.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

We won't be together on Valentine's Day this year, but I visited from 1/31 to today so we are ok. We have been having a great time together all week. Tonight he said as far as he's concerned today is Valentine's Day because we were together. I am going to mail him a letter a day or two after I get home that should arrive just in time. I don't know what if anything he will do but that's ok.

Comment

This was meant to be our first one together but now we'll be apart again. So before he left we had a early valenties lunch and swapped cards. We agreed not to do gifts as we're both saving but it was still nice.

Comment

Well it turns out we have plans on Valentine's Day now. haha My sister asked if we would double date with her and her boyfriend that night. We're going to a steak house! mmm!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
          Married April 18th, 2015!!
          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

We will have an intimate Skype date!

Comment

We had our Valentine's date early. I had planned on fondue for dinner. We ended up going for fondue and then went to the observatory. She likes astronomy so she really appreciated being able to see stars through their enormous telescope. She really enjoyed herself. We woke up the next morning and I ran 10K. She ran/walked 5K. We got our 5K and 10K medals:

She's playing concerts next weekend so our time will be limited. I'm waiting on her gifts:

<-- has shipped. It's our for delivery and she hasn't left my house from this weekend's visit yet.

<-- hasn't shipped yet. Not sure if it will be here in time. If not, I'll save it for our one year anniversary which will be coming up soon.

Comment

Each other First Christmas, now V-day together!!

Comment

My son is staying with grandma for the weekend (my first days off in nearly two years!), SO & I will exchange gifts, probably see a movie, watch a bunch of Netflix, order in from our favorite vegan restaurant, and just enjoy the quiet time together! Sunday is our first meeting IRL/dating anniversary (2 years), and our first one living together. Can't wait!

Comment

We're actually not each other's Valentines this year, but I think I'm going to try and convince him to video call me. It's a rare treat because he hates cameras but every now and again he will.

Comment

We're just gonna hang out. I'm gonna get dressed up all nice, but honestly I'm hoping we just get takeout and avoid the crowds. It really depends on what he also wants to do.

Comment

Guess I misunderstood what he said and there is no double date cause he has to work.. I got him flowers, chocolate, a plush toy and a balloon - Imma spoil that man <3

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                        Married: 1/24/2015
                        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I finally convinced my boyfriend to have a video chat on Valentine's Day. He's not a big fan of Valentine's Day, but he said he would Skype me a little bit for that day!!! I'm super excited bc he hates cameras--

Comment

Nothing special planned. We're both not really into Valentine's Day and we won't be together either, so I guess we'll just skype

Comment

Well I'm definitely not going to get out there to visit. We'll most likely just Skype. It's the 2 year anniversary of our first in person meeting, so it's weird not being with him. My daughter told me it was "lame" that I wasn't going to see him. I had to agree.
                              To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I'll be working so... not much.

Comment

Working...
                                X