My Mexican LOVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Mexican LOVE

It's the first time that me and my love post here so I'm gonna start from the begin.

My name is Matt and I'm from Italy and 7th months ago my life has totally changed.I'm currently studying in Italy, first year of college and I do work too. It was late night (thank god I had sleeping trobules) and I was scrolling the homepage of okcupid, without know that I was going to meet a special person. I just saw her, between the other 200 people on that home and after two days she gave me his number. She lives in Mexico and she's the most beautiful girl I ever seen on this world. She has my same age and she's currently at the first year of college too. At the begin it wasn't like I expected, I mean text with a girl far so many miles and you can't realize who really she is. Anyway we kept taling for a month and we both noticed that everything was going to become always more intense, there wasn't a day we didn't talk. Me always awake the night talking with her, even if I had to wake up early. A special day we said each other I love you and it was the moment I realized what I really wanted. Her. When we first started to talk about going the distance we weren't so sure about how to move because basically I've planned my life to be not in Italy yes but neither in Mexico, I was more oriented to the north europe. Keep talking and talking again I started to think about moving in Mexico (Previously I had no idea how beautiful it is) but I didn't tell her till I can remember a night I felt like: Okay fuc* everything, it's what I want. She was so happy and me at the 7th heaven. We have both a shy personality but I'm more unconscious so after a bit we started to use Skype and see each other and in the morning even to call just to say goodmorning for me and goodnight for her (damn timezone). Anyway after a bit of time we even won the fear of being intimate and sexting. We try every days to make both of us part of our daily life, sending videos and pics of our families, of our friends and stuff you do every days.. even useless but just to make feel each other together. I won't say we don't fight, of course we do sometimes cause my jealousy and well sometimes she's a bit careless but at the end of all we know that we both have just a way to smile again, us happy and together and we are again like before. We had even a bad moment where we almost broke up but even that day it was something we really didn't want to happen because now we are each other breath. By the way now I'm planning first to come there to see her for two weeks and find good opportunities for me (school) and then to come back definitely a second time and start my life there with her. I sent her a letter and bought some gifts for this Christmas and we both made each other box where keep them. I'm not ashamed to say that she made me cry, that she took all the best of me and made me become a better person. I seriously can't live without her.

Well that's all for now, I'll tell you guys when I'll be there from her. I'd like to know any advices or idk similar stories.

Bye.
Working...
X