Coping tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coping tips?

My fiancé is in the navy and recently just hit his one year mark having joined. He just got on his ship last month, and our talking hasn't decreased an ounce. Next month he will be doing back to back under ways for the whole month of February; which covers his birthday our anniversary and Valentine's Day. Iam so proud of him and his accomplishments but I dont know how I can handle not talking to him so frequently for a FULL month; followed by his 3 month deployment during my graduation in June. I want to be strong enough to not cry every night that he's gone because he is doing great things. I would really appreciate some tips that would not get me so caught up in him not being there.

Also there's a huge factor of time difference because we are on separate sides of the country

Write alot of letters & emails & maybe you will have to postpone somethings until you can see eachother in person.
    Hang in there girl. You got this one day at a time.
    CLOSED THE DISTANCE FINALLY ON MAY 6, 2017

Comment

I just got into my long distance relationship with my marine. and he is going to be going overseas in a few months and our communication is going to be cut down alot. I suppose we'll just have to hang in there and not take the time we do get to talk to them for granted. And know that while they are away, they are thinking of us and wanting to be with us just as much as we wanna be with them <3
      The Little Panda who LOVES her Marine

Forever and Always to Infinity and Beyond

1/28/16

Comment

Working...
      X