Soulmate Pie & Soulmate Potato

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soulmate Pie & Soulmate Potato

Our story is neither unique nor special. But extra super special for me. Why? Because I have never ever thought it can happen to me. I have never dreamt about my prince can come into my life this way. He didn't come on a white horse but on the wave of the internet. A modern prince.

I'm 27 years old and living with my family. I have always had argues with my family, though we love each other. The case is just we don't understand each other. I was always a good girl. Studied, never went out, didn't have true friends. My parents protected me and my sister from everything. I just realized now when I'm going through hard times that I have never felt my family's support. When I had plans or goals they always said it is stupidity, find something else, why do you want to do it, you are just wasting your energy, don't do it, etc.
    When I couldn't start college my life has changed. I felt I can never succeed in anything. Around this time I met my boyfriend. He talked to me much, a lot of times I stayed up late just to be able talking to him. He was funny, kind and the most important: listened to what i said. Then after a year of being friends we started dating. This is our 8th year together.

A year ago I started to feel something is strange. Our relationship is not like it was. It became boring, and comfortable. I still didn't do anything about changing it. Maybe it was too comfortable for me and didn't want to make a fuss about it. After all he supposed to be my other half and supposed to understand and know me the most. Our families are getting on well, and we do a lot of things together.

However everything has changed in the summer.

When I was on my summer holiday I was really bored at home. In 40°C nothing much to do. You feel like you are melting. Not in the mood to go anywhere...maximum to the beach. But since I don't like water it wasn't an option for me.
    Lying on my bed suddenly I remembered for a game I have played with a few years ago. I somehow felt an urge to search it on the internet. I found out that it closed, but there is a new version of it. So I started to play with it again. I enjoyed and had fun.
    This game has a function called "soulmate". You can be soulmates with another player for enjoying more benefits of the game. Like in every mmorpg you have to level up your character, put points onto skills and kill mobs. This soulmate function gives extra skills and extra things. It bonds two people. Like they are game buddies, help on each other and be like a married couple: living the game life together.^^ Of course it is not a condition that only girl-boy can be soulmates. Many soulmate couple are from the same gender, since they are friends. It is fun to have someone you can rely on and play together.

My soulmate at that time was not active, so most of the time I was alone. Of course I met people there who were on my friend list. They asked help from me and I could ask for help too. A day one of these friends invited me into her party. I thought there will be a lot of new people so I was a little nervous. I was surprised that only 3 people were there. What happened after this has changed my life totally. Turn my world upside down. And made my heart flutter every day. It was like an electric shock.

I met my prince.

One of those 3 people there was a guy who impressed me at first sight. We put each other on friend list, and from that time on we played much together. After a few days when we were preparing to play again he asked me if I would be his soulmate. Though he had one but at that time they were disbanded because his soulmate went to help someone and needed to soulmate that person. Prince asked me and I rejected. Because I was still waiting for my soulmate to come back. He didn't come back, disappeared. Prince asked for a second time to be soulmates. I rejected again. But he was so persistent, asked me for a third time. And I said okay. This is how we became soulmates. He wanted to help me level up my character and wanted to protect me because I died a lot of times. We didn't want to be soulmates for long since both of us already had one.

After a few weeks we started talking outside the game too and became really good friends. Not long after him I met a few people who became my true friends. I love them can't even tell how much. A lot of things have happened to us. We went through rough times and happy times, dispair and heaven. And Prince was still my soulmate. Despite that we agreed on won't be soulmates for long. We enjoyed the game and time we could spend together. With time I felt that we are starting to get closer and closer. I wanted to be with him more and spend more time with my friends. That's why I was sitting in front of my computer most of my time. And staring my phone. We have 7 hours time difference so it is very hard to arrange the conversations.
    I was happy and lively and was telling stories about our silliness to my family. I really felt such happiness what I haven't for a long time.

In last year november the first disappointment caught me. My family judged my friends and technically forbid me to talk to them. My parents said I have changed negatively and it is my so called friends' fault, I don't even care with my family what should be the most important in my life. I even felt racism in their words towards one of my friends. The deepest pain was in it that my boyfriend took their side. Didn't help me. He should have known perfectly well that I have never had friends and I am this happy because I finally found them. But he still took their side. It hurt very much. If he knew something is not good with me, or I am on the wrong way, he should just tell me and prevent that big family argument.

The second -and bigger- disappointment reached me in january. He did something and behaved like he never did. I was scared. Yeah, this is the right word to explain. Scared. He scared me so much I couldn't even do anything with the situation. This was such a breakage in my heart I can't believe. My trust in him started to break also.

I'm sure that because of these things I opened up more to my Soulmate. (Yes, with capital S. Because he is the only and one for me). I told him the things, and he calmed me down. He cared with me, and was mad when I didn't want to eat properly. Always said that my health is important and take care of myself. I got that caring from him I couldn't get from my boyfriend and family. My friends and Soulmate became my family.
    I noticed I'm talking less to my boyfriend, don't want to be next to him, don't want to tell him how was my day. Every time something happens to me Soulmate is the first I want to tell it to.

I think I'm starting to fall in love with him.

We had conversations with Soulmate about us in the past few weeks. I knew and felt he feels something too. But he doesn't want to accept it. He lied to me and lied to himself too. He doesn't want me to leave my boyfriend because of him. Says he is not worth to break up for. Though I won't break up just because of him. Because of myself too. And because of boyfriend too. It is not fair to anyone. For boyfriend because I can't give him what he wants, and for me because I just hurt myself too.

A few days ago Soulmate said he is pursuing a girl. I asked him don't do it till he meet me. I asked if he could love me? He said: before probably he could and still not sure about it, but now he likes a girl.
    He sounded so unsure. That's why I'm going to visit there in march. I'm going there to find out what is between us. My decision caused another argument in my family again, and I know Soulmate doesn't want me to waste my money either. But I need to see him and he needs to see me too. I will fly through half of the world just to talk to him personally and find out how he truly feels. Because if he is not interested in me at all, I will know and feel it instantly. On the internet everyone can say anything, but face to face? It is not that easy.

I will do it and will risk everything. Why? Because I don't want to lose him. Don't want to lose the chance to meet my prince. Don't want to regret it in my whole life. I want to say if the end is sad that "Yes, I failed. But at least I tried and did everything I could."
    What if he is not the prince from the fairy tale? Well...life goes on. I can't do anything if he doesn't love me. I will accept it and manage my feelings. I will change my feelings back into friendship and will move on.

Life is short. I don't want regret in it. I have new goals I want to achieve. Since my school years ended I have never had dreams. Now I have again and want to work hard for reaching them. I want to try out new things.

All because of Soulmate.

He is encouraging me. When I needed to do something important he said: "Don't whine. You can do it.". When I had exams and I failed he said: "If you haven't played you would have pass.". He didn't say "It's okay, you can try it again", like my family and boyfriend did. He gets mad when I don't take care of myself, gets pissed off when I do silly things despite I know those are not right. But on the other hand he is happy and laugh much when we are joking. He likes teasing me, and making me blush.

Yeah, I think I'm falling in love with him slowly. Though I have never told him this. Just was talking about try or not try. Be more than friends or not. I have never told him what I feel. I'd like to tell him this when I can look into his eyes.

I can't wait for our meeting. Somehow I feel I won't succeed, but I'm going to do everything I can to reach his heart. I feel he is not telling everything to me. If the end will still be a NO... then I would be happy if I could stay as his friend. Because he is a rare treasure. A diamond I wish every person could have in this world. I'm happy I could meet him. My life is more precious since he is in it. <3

Love you Soulmate!

Please be careful with yourself and your heart! Have you all talked face to face yet?
    My big concern is how he said he is interested in another girl. That should send up flags to you. Has he said he wants to be your boyfriend?? Are you still with your boyfriend or have you broken up?
    Some of his reactions don't sound to supportive to me. Maybe I am reading them wrong. So he gets pissed at you for doing silly stuff??

I think you really need to talk to him before you fly halfway around the world and end up with a broken heart,

Comment

Hi!

Thank you for your reply.

We haven't met yet. I'm going there in march. That thing with the girl, I don't know if it's true or he just said it. Because he didn't tell his true feelings and always avoided the question I ended up with the plan to go there. We are that kind of persons who need to see each other, and need to spend time together. He won't start a relationship based on only chats. Me neither.

I'm in the breaking up section now. We didn't break up yet technically.

Haha, his getting pissed off at stuffs are not that serious ones. I really act silly sometimes (causing problems to others), and he only wants me to not do it. I've learned a lot from him during this time and I'm thankful for him.

For your last thought: I'm going there not just because of him, though he is the main reason. My friends, I was talking about, are living there too, so I'm going to visit them also. Yeah, it can happen that I end up like that. But those can't win who don't bet. That's why I don't think about it too much positively, don't start to build up our home and family so I won't be hurt that much if he doesn't want more than friendship.

Comment

Update:

I broke up with my boyfriend. Both of us are going through hard times. After all we had almost 8 years together. Our family - I think - readily accepted our decision. Though I think my family accepted it harder than his. They not help me to recover at all...moreover they make it harder for me. But it's okay, I will go through it alone. It will be not easy because bf is going to have an operation next week...of course me and my family will visit him and be next to him. After the break up we still keep in touch. Mostly he is the one who calls me and talks to me every day. I feel bad. Because I'd like to be alone and think and recover myself. But nobody let me to be alone. That's why I'm starting to have enough from everything... I'd like to escape.

What about Soulmate Pie? Well, I was planning to tell him about bf and me when I'll be there in march. But a few days ago he found out about it. That day he went off from game and facebook too. I think he needed to think about it. The other day there was a huge changing: he started to talk to me more than ever. Moreover he started to open up to me more and more!! Since that day we talk all day and every day. Talking about trivial and important things and teasing each other. It is like he feels at ease and want to be close to me. This means for me that the girl he was talking about was just a lie. His cousin told me that he thinks it is lie and Soulmate Pie put away his feelings and went to that extent to say a lie just because he didn't want me to break up because of him.
        Okay, it is still not sure at all but I feel the difference between the past and present. I'm starting to hope now. Trying to not much but when he is so cute and flirting with me I can't help but smiling all day. My heart flutters and I'm blushing.

Yeah, I love him. In every way.
        Last edited by Rozinante; February 10, 2016, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Well, it is good you broke up with your BF BEFORE moving on to a new one...
          Although it sounds like you need time for yourself a bit.
          What are you starting to hope for?/ Did he say he lied about the other girl or do you just think that? Are you all actually BF/GF now as well?
          Are you still going to fly all the way out to meet him in 2 months?
          Trying to understand what is happening..

Comment

Of course it is good to break up BEFORE I do anything. I won't cheat on anyone and won't make it unfair to anyone.
            Yeah I need time for myself. That's why I'd like to be without my family and bf.
            Starting to hope for Soulmate feels something towards me too. No, he didn't say he lied. That's why I said I think he lied, and his cousin thinks the same (who knows him the most). He has never mentioned the girl since he knew about bf and me broke up. Doesn't say he "likes" someone else, doesn't say he is pursuing someone. Instead of it he is opening up more and more to me. No, we are not GF/BF yet. That's why I'm still going to fly there to meet him. To know what is going on between us exactly. Because there is something that's for sure.

Comment

Hi there! (I saw it, you're from Hungary ;D)

I can imagine that he lied about that girl that he likes, it wouldn't be the first time I hear about stuff like this I'm really excited for you, and please keep me updated because I really hope this is going to work out for you two! When I met my bf in person our feelings just got stronger for each other, it's so amazing everytime we meet. :3
              But also, I'd ask as well I think (I asked my bf when we were only at the "crushing on each other" part if he had someone) what about that girl he likes. Like how's that going. But also I wouldn't want what you have now to change cuz of that question. (My bf asnwered with: No, i don't have a girlfriend. YET <-- i had no idea, i was so blind what yet meant there.. now that we've been together for almost a year now, i know ;P )

I just wish good luck to you message if you want, I'd like to hear how it's going for you

Comment

Hi hi! (I see, you're from Hungary too!^^)

Awww, thank you so much! I wish it would be just a lie to put me off. I won't know it until we meet, right? Because he can say anything. But his cousin said that as soon as I am there, things will change huge. I hope he is right.

Sure sure, I will keep updating.

Comment

Working...
                X