Working abroad (Canada?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working abroad (Canada?)

I'm not sure where to post this cause I'm not actually in a LDR anymore... But you guys are always so helpful that I thought I'd try it here anyway

After preparing myself to move to the USA for almost 5 years, I just can't get used to the idea of staying here. I feel like working abroad for a while would be a really great experience, but I also know it's super difficult. The USA is pretty much out of the question because of how work visas are distributed there... Does anyone have any experience with getting someone over to Canada on a work visa? It seems to be quite a bit 'easier' than the USA, but after focusing on that country for so long I just need to delve into Canadian rules. Does anyone know of a forum like visajourney but then for Canada? I'll have completed a Master's program by then so I guess I qualify as high-skilled.

Just any kind of tips, tricks, links or especially experience would be appreciated

I don't know much about working Visa other than the work permit we are getting for my wife, but this site has been pretty helpful for us:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-im...oard/index.php

Hope it helps.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I know you didn't ask about this but I'm fairly certain Australia has pretty easy to get working holiday visas for young people. Certainly not near USA/Canada but it is English speaking.

Comment

Thank you both for the suggestions! I hadn't really considered Australia, but that's definitely something worth looking into

Comment

Working...
        X