Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything is difficult when I am Russian :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything is difficult when I am Russian :)

A sad story, actually. When I am Russian. ^ _ ^ Damn bureaucracy exhausts me. distance...
    I am - not refugee. I have money. I do not want to rape and kill old women and so on. And I'm definitely not one of those girls who want to marry. But the harsh consuls at the embassy think differently.
    I just want to cuddle, play console, throw pillows and love the one who seems to me a better person in the world. So, if you think that everything is bad, remember me and life will improve xD
    It all started in this September. We met at Interpals. In November, I wanted to see him, but .... stamp in the passport. I was refused a visa. I was very upset. why? I have prepared all the documents. Everything was OK. But now I am waiting for an invitation from the University. I'm going to study in Austria. 900 kilometers better than the 6000 xD
    I hope that my dreams will come true.
    just want to share it with someone ... and sorry for my english

Is there a chance for him to come and see you?
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Can you meet in a reasonably close country where Russians don't need a visa to visit? Here's a map where you can go https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_passport. I don't know what country he's from, or how easy it would be for him to get a visa, but it's worth looking into. It might not be ideal, or the cheapest way to do it, but it's better than not meeting at all while sorting out the visa issues. Good luck.
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

He lives in Belgium. I live in Kyrgyzstan. He was going to come to me, but his mother was afraid that some evil Kirghiz kill him here). It's funny and sad.
        From day to day I have to get a letter. and in March to go to Austria. If all goes well, it's my plan). Don't want to think that something could be wrong.

Comment

Hi. I'm new here. Was reading through this and I noticed something. My girlfriend was born and raised in Kyrgyzstan aswell (lives now in Russia and has Russian nationality), whereas I'm Belgian. Just want to say to not lose hope. Paperwork in Europe is awful, however she never struggled to get a tourist visa. He doesn't even need a visa to visit you in Kyrgyzstan, just a passport. I wasn't scared to get killed by some evil Kyrgyz, but my mother had the same reaction. This part of the world is very unknown to Europeans and can be scary. Perhaps it's nice to meet in a country where you both don't need a visa, for example Montenegro is one of them, and I think Egypt too.

If you actually get to study in Austria, there's flights and trains on a daily basis and by car it's just a 10 hour drive (not too far considering Brussels-Bishkek is about an 8 hour flight ). Good luck to both of you. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I'm in the middle of a papermountain myself since we are getting our wedding planned. Had to do alot of research myself and it's terrible.

Comment

Let's kick bureaucratic ass together

Comment

Yeah! good luck and let us know if anything changes

Comment

Working...
              X