Quiet soulmate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quiet soulmate

Has it ever happened that you see someone and instantly think that's the person you'll marry?

Well that happened to me one october evening when I arrived to the box of the stadium where I work. I make YouTube videos for a soccer team back home and that day we were playing behind closed doors. He was sitting in the corner and I saw him as he was announced as a new colaborator just for the games. It was actual love at first sight and just what I needed because a month before my boyfriend had cheated on me. I was already in a dead end relationship when it happended that I was actually relieved.

Out of nowhere Quiet Boy came and made me realize that magic still exist in this world. We barely talk the first time but it was enough for me to know 3 things: a) we had things in common that I never believe I could have with someone b) he lived in a town 3 hours away and came to the city on some weekends and c) he was in one of the most demanding universities of the country with very little time for himself.

I liked him from the begining but it took me more than 15 months to let him know and now we are in the part where he figures out if he likes me too. This isn't over but for now I need some encouragement. Thanks a lot.
Working...
X