Open when letters you've made/received

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open when letters you've made/received

I know there are quite a few posts where people have shared pictures of open when letters they've made but they're all quite old and I just thought it would be nice to have one post where you can post pictures of the ones you've made/received :3

I made open when letters for my SO for valentines day this year and her face when she opened them on Skype was priceless, she so wasn't expecting it. Anyway, In with each letter i put a little piece of paper with a reason i love her on it and covered the envelopes with cute stickers. I also included a $15 amazon gift card in one of them since i didn't have any dollars, saw a suggestion to put money in with letters when i was searching through the posts on here. I also put other things like hot chocolate and coffee sachets in the letters that are for when she's feeling sad and stuff. The part like she liked the most was on top of all the letters in the box i made a little satchel and put a few Haribo packets in there and named it the emergency sweet stash for when she needs a pick me up. She's addicted to all gummy sweets so she loves that :3

Here's a picture of all the letters

Add your own pictures or say a bit about if you've done/want to do letters and what topics you did them on :3
    my girls <3

Josie (SO)
    Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
    Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
    Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
    Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
    Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
    Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
    Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
    All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

I love how yours turned out.... they are super cute!
    I did a bunch of them for my boyfriend but they are more on the geeky side.

He still hasn't finished opening them all lol XD

Comment

Kitty what a cool idea for a thread. your envelopes are so sweet! Too adorable!

And Delitonik your geeky letters are amazing! I was reading kitty's post and thinking man, I'd love to do these, but I had no clue how I could tailor them to my boy's tastes. But you have inspired me! Did you draw all those yourself?!

I can't wait to see everyone's creativity, ah, it's so awesome <3

Comment

Don't get scared and go for it! If you need ideas send a message and I can help depending on your boy's tastes I did mine according to his and mine tastes... the geekiest of us is me lol, and yes I did them all from scratch, I even make the envelopes myself, don't do that skip that step, purchase premade ones and decorate them XD lol

Comment

My SO has had his over a year and I think he's only opened 3 so far. Grrrrrrrrr.
          To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

OMG, this letters are amazing! delitonik I especially loved yours! I definitely have to do something similar for my geeky boyfriend

Comment

Originally posted by delitonik View Post

Oh my god how did i miss this until now, these are absolutely stunning!
              see if i could draw i would totally do this but I can't so i just went for cute hello kitty stickers haha. My SO spent ages with only like 4 she hadn't opened and then her internet was down for awhile and she just opened them all :3
              my girls <3

Josie (SO)
              Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
              Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
              Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
              Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
              Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
              Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
              Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
              All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Originally posted by delitonik View Post

They are so beautiful!

Comment

I gave my OH these for his valentines this year and he loved them. Think that he started opening them slowly then opened the rest of them all at once ha ha ha

Comment

Working...
                  X