video calls..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

video calls..

does anyone know about any good video chat things or whatever that me and my boyfriend can use we already tried oovoo and google hangouts and we are using skype all the time but its playing up on us really bad.. does anyone knows anything good? please let me know we need it really bad..

What are you all using ? cell phones? Laptops? Its not always the app, but the technology that it is running on or across.. your inet sucks, everything will suck.. same with your computers. If its older and stuff is out of date, it wont matter. Hard to tell you anything without knowing your platforms all the way.

Comment

Skype and Hangouts are pretty good, so if neither of those options are working for you, it might be one of your internet connections that just isn't strong enough. I different program will not fix that unfortunately.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
      Married April 18th, 2015!!
      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

we both just got new laptops and our internet is really good as well.. i don't know...

Comment

My boyfriend and I use Line it's worked a lot better than other video chatting apps and then we use Whatsapp for regular voice calls. Hope this helps

Comment

My boyfriend and I use the facebook messenger. yes, you'll need WiFi but you can text, call and video chat. Its pretty good quality compared to oovoo, skype,and google hangouts, which we have also used in the past.

Comment

Working...
            X