Streaming Computer audio and video over Skype Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streaming Computer audio and video over Skype Guide

So I was talking with my girlfriend the other day and we came up with the idea to share something that has helped us with our ldr. We had always wanted to watch movies together, but taking the time to think of a film we both want to see and finding a reliable website for us both to stream it on was tiresome, plus clicking play at the same time and one of us having to buffer was a pain as well. So it got me thinking, I have always known how to stream video over skype (without using that horrible share screen feature) surely if i put my mind to it i could stream audio too. The biggest problem i found was that either I would hear myself or my girlfriend would hear herself. But just the other day I cracked it!

We are now able to watch Films, listen to music all using my PC and Skype (with a webcam so they can see you too!!)

We have almost made it through our long distance stage and she will move in with me in 3 months, we wanted to do something to help others like us <3

If you have any questions about the video, post them in the comments of the video and I will help in any way I can.

We really hope this helps a lot of you <3

EDIT: I am unable to post the video because of your spam filter Can somebody help?

Sorry, you need to be a member for a bit, with a certain number of posts before you can post links.
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

So it's impossible for now? What if I sent it to an admin and they can check to see it's not spam?

Comment

Unfortunately, you'll have to follow the rules/guidelines/requirements that we all have had to as well.
        To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by R&R View Post
          Unfortunately, you'll have to follow the rules/guidelines/requirements that we all have had to as well.
          That's a shame, do you know how many posts I would have to make?

We are really excited to share this with people

Comment

I don't remember how many it was. It's not something that's published. Until then, feel free to stay and enjoy the community.
            To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Working...
            X