App for Couples! Love it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

App for Couples! Love it!

Literally the app is called Couple. It is available on iphone and android (we are opposites on our phone preferences so this I know). You can do a lot of really neat things on there to stay connected, yes it is one more app, but it has a lot of benefits:

1. Thumbprint kissing: if i want to kiss him, I just go on send a thumbprint kiss and it will wait for him to respond. Then when our thumbs connect, it lights up red like we kissed. It's cute, and sometimes we play like stupid thumb war games on it! haha
    2. Draw each other pictures. You can doodle different things to each other, which can be fun to get something simple and quick.
    3. Obviously text message
    4. Create lists. We use this to create our bucket list of things to do next time we are with each other, we also have a playlist going for songs that we want the other person to listen to or it reminds us of the other
    5. Pictures you send to each other get shared in a moments folder so you can easily access them later. Good for those fun pictures
    6. Calendar reminders. Good for special occassions, date nights, countdowns to seeing each other etc
    7. Location sharing. Obviously this can be a dangerous one, as you should trust your partner, but you do have the option to share your exact location at that moment with your partner.

I think it is a really neat app. We just started using it on valentine's day and I really enjoy it. Thought I would share with the group if no one has heard of it! It was made for LDRs is what my boyfriend said

Sounds like fun!
    ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
    Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
    First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
    Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
    Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
    Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

Me & my SO use this also! Its awesome! Especially Live Sketch & Thumbkiss
      CLOSED THE DISTANCE FINALLY ON MAY 6, 2017

Comment

We use "Couple" and another app called "Hug". Both are great for feeling physically connected. There's another called "Game for Couples" if you want to get more intimate

Comment

Amber and I use Between. You can do all the same stuff as with Couple except the thumb kiss, drawing, and location sharing. We love it. We create moments and add special dates to the calendar. Text all the time. Share pics. Shared voice clips a couple times, one of which was the first time we said "I love you." We recorded ourselves saying good night and saying that. The only improvement I'd like is being able to share longer videos. We're currently on a free trial of a premium version of it, but even that doesn't allow for enough time/size/whatever. Otherwise it's great. It's our little virtual love nest.

Comment

Couple has been m life saver, especially the thumbkiss app. I looked into others like "Without" and "Intimacy Builder" but the thumbkiss has been my personal favorite add-on that keeps Couple as the number one. Without is similar except you can send photos with silly captions and you can add a photo to your "Today's View" on an iPhone. Intimacy Builder is something to do if you're very close with your SO and you like sharing long ideas for things. The basic questions are items like "What about kids" "What's your dream house?" "Where should we go for our 5, 10, 15, etc. anniversary?" And you can ask your own questions as well. They're all really cute and helpful!

Comment

I created an app/website for couples and friends not in the same location or room. It's called Truths and Lie. It is more meant to be a fun game rather than a bonding game I guess. But I came across this site and am thinking of maybe making it into something more.

Comment

Working...
              X