fear they are not commited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fear they are not commited

Today i texted her good morning and never got a reply, i ended up sending her a snap chat later and still i got no reply.
    Shes never taken long to reply, the longest has probably been 3 hours but thats rare.
    Our last conversation was X rated and did not end badly at all so i dont think she would be mad at me.
    How do i know this girl is commited at all and not just looking for some sort of attention.
    Part of me wants to just let her know that im upset but i dont want to come off as clingy because this is a new thing and we aren't even official.
    Has anyone had any previous experience with this or just advice would help.

Well, you say you aren't official, yet want to know if she is committed? Have you both had the talk? If not I would say probably not..
    its possible she is embarrassed after what happened. It's possible she is busy or something happened to her phone. Call her?

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
      If you want to know what's happened you need to ask her.
      If you're not a couple then move on...some people are immature and don't end a relationship they just stop talking.

Comment

I guess I'm just a paranoid person, she just never got my text message and had a busy day. I haven't done long distance seriously before. She actually surprised me yesterday say sing she's coming to see me. She's been driving all night and we have been talking for just 2 weeks. I know people go so much longer without meeting so I'm greatful.

Comment

That's a wonderful surprise! Enjoy your visit

Comment

Working...
          X