Meeting for the first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting for the first time

We just started talking about 2 weeks ago and yesterday she told me she is coming to my state. I live near a popular spring break hot spot and her friend wanted to go. So technically the trip wasn't for me but we will spend some time together. I am completely scared about everything, we don't know eachother that well so we aren't going to be as comfortable around eachother. I'm slightly bigger and she's a stick so I'm scared of body image, especially because there's a good chance we will be in swim suites a lot. She's also more experienced and I'm well...not. I could be a bad kisser or maybe I'm too shy.
    How do you guys stop these fears. She should be here in like 3 hours

Considering that your relationship is still very new, maybe you just shouldn't put too much pressure on this first meeting. Get to know each other, go out, talk and have fun. Have you seen pictures of each other? If so, then your looks should be no surprise to her. You obviously can't change anything about your body at the moment so I would advice you to try not to worry about it. Either she doesn't mind dating bigger people (or even prefers it) or she considers it a major turnoff in which case your chances weren't very good to begin with.
    From my personal experience I would say that if you click on an intellectual level, the physical stuff isn't going to get in the way either.
    Last edited by Mr Gravy; March 29, 2016, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X