Troubled :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Troubled :(

Im in a long distance relationship for almost 3 years now we never met in real life yet cuz of lots of circumtances in our way and we both understand it. Hes 23 and im 21. We plan to meet next year.
    So yeahh hes very amazing man , hes the same as i met him before online till now , hes my dream guy. Kind , Honest , loyal, smart , gentleman even his flaws perfect for me. He even exceeded my ideal man. Im very blessed to have him.

Last month i met a guy at my work he knows i have bf but he still do stuffs for me like bringing me foods always complementing me. I let him do that cuz for me its nothing but yeah he confess to me he likes me he try to hug many times and kiss me too.

I tell it to my SO and hes mad of it im not suprised but yeah he forgive me cuz its not like i like it after 2 weeks i quit work.
    I never seen that guy anymore there but he still always call me and message me and i nver answer.
    But ever since then i am bother by my relationship with my SO. Why im feeling bored noww...
    I am so lost and trouble..
    Before i was always looking forward at his message at our skype talks but noww i feel nothing....
    I dont want to lose my SO .

Helpppp mee..

Welcome to LFAD!
    If you're bored check out this part of the site:
    https://members.lovingfromadistance....-Couples-To-Do

Any relationship takes effort...take time and decide if this is what you both want...communicate with each other. Hoping the best for you.

Comment

Can you change the rythem of your communications?
      Try to make new surprises.
      Try to change your date of meeting, make it earlier.
      Good luck.

Comment

First, if that guy is still calling and texting, then he still thinks you are available in some form. Have you asked him to stop or blocked his text?
        It sounds like you are missing the physical part of your relationship. It is very difficult to be in a ldr. It's even harder to be in one for many years, not meeting your SO in real life, and not getting the hugs, kisses and everyday contact most CD people get. You are missing something...that is part of the reason you may be feeling "bored"

Try to talk to your SO. Try to plan definite dates etc for you to look forward too. Is there anyway you can meet sooner?
        Last edited by sasad; May 13, 2016, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X