This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40th Birthday Planning

Hiii guys!!! How is everyone doing? Ok... So... I need you all's input on something here, and let me just thank you in advance! So my sweetie pie turns 40 in a few weeks and I have no clue what to do! I would like to have a small party for him. The thing is that his family lives 2 1/2 hrs away, and they are in Synagogue most of the weekend (they are Jewish). Then there's the fact that he does not have any friends and he lives with a couple who I'm not exactly on the greatest of terms with. Any party ideas or thoughts on what I could do instead? Also, any good gift ideas?
    Last edited by Guevanak81; May 2, 2016, 04:30 PM.
    sigpic

I dont have Any idea about the party, Mabye there is sine cool thing that Night in his arena he would love to do. And as a gift i have an idea, how about giving him a "giftcard thing" to an old School barber, most men i know loves it!!!! And you could give him som cute shaving Stuff as Well :-)

Hugs and love from Denmark, tells US what you end up with :-)

Comment

How about a nice dinner some place for just the two of you! or contact his family and see if they are willing to meet somewhere in the middle for dinner?

Take him for an activity like a baseball game!

My SO is having a birthday come up and I am taking him to a fancy cocktail place for a tasting, so depending on what his interests are cater it around that! Hope this helps. Good luck!

Comment

An activity sounds like a good idea, i'd second that suggestion!

You could have a party at a venue - like bowling alleys or even cinemas tend to do them nowadays.

Comment

Working...
        X