Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll be heading to uni in London, and he'll be stuck in the army 6,000 miles away.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be heading to uni in London, and he'll be stuck in the army 6,000 miles away.

Took this down for personal reasons
    Last edited by overnightoats; May 10, 2016, 10:23 PM.

Only you can decide if you want to break up or not...we can't do that for you. It does sound like its the way you want to go in parts of your post. Physical touch is important for all of us here, but we do what we can to make it work.

Being in a ldr is hard and takes work by both people. In some ways it takes more commitment than cd relationships. Again, you both need to decide what it is you want.
    Good luck to you both.

Comment

Your post hasn't mentioned his thoughts on things. Have you consulted him on what he would like to do? I think before you go thinking about breaking up, you need to sit down with him and discuss things. I know a year seems like forever, but it's really not when you consider you've got the rest of your lives to be together. I guess you both need to see if it's a sacrifice you're both willing to make and go from there. Best of luck.

Comment

Working...
      X