I Stop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Stop!

Last night, i had the chance to talk to my SO, i asked if i can have at least 5 mins to talk to him and settle things.
    when he say okay, i started chatting and telling him what i really feel and observed after the visit. i told him everything's changed, his attitude, his time and the way he treated me. i told him; "i guess you need more time, and i know you need to prepare for your new project overseas." which he said that even his father's call he cant take it. but before we start chatting, he message me that he's going out with his friends, then suddenly he reason out that he cant even take his dad's call because he was too busy, but have time with friends. but because i'm tired of arguments i just keep quiet. then he told me i can do whatever my decision is.. then after that he message me that he feel sad about the separation, but honestly i can't feel that he is really regretting that,. then he ask me if he can still message me once he settle everything. i just told him, "i'm Okay, but what if i found someone else??? i didn't say i will find as soon as possible. just what if, i met someone else in the future??? anyway, after crying for almost a week and those anxiety.. i feel relieved! at least in some way i feel great because he listens..

in god's time. if we're both meant for each other, whatever happens out paths will cross again...

If it's meant to be it will be I guess. Take care of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
      If it's meant to be it will be I guess. Take care of yourself.
      i agree, you too take care always be happy!

Comment

I am sorry things ended that way, but very happy about your attitude!
        I really hope you find someone that will give you what you needs. Sometimes it takes time and real separation to work, sometimes its another person.
        Good luck to you !

Comment

Originally posted by sasad View Post
          I am sorry things ended that way, but very happy about your attitude!
          I really hope you find someone that will give you what you needs. Sometimes it takes time and real separation to work, sometimes its another person.
          Good luck to you !
          Thanks sasad, well in time, i know god has a better plan for me and for him. even though we end so fast. i always feel great no regrets.

Comment

hey
            I did the same thing last two days ago. Just, he didn't respond on my messages and only read it It seems like he doesn't want to talk to me anymore and it damn hurts me I wish he would just say all what he wants to say.
            He did say same things as what you say to your SO though :o I was speechless atm
            Last edited by Kin Ena; May 11, 2016, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kin Ena View Post
              hey
              I did the same thing last two days ago. Just, he didn't respond on my messages and only read it It seems like he doesn't want to talk to me anymore and it damn hurts me I wish he would just say all what he wants to say.
              He did say same things as what you say to your SO though :o I was speechless atm
              sorry to hear that, although the day we spoke to each other, on the next day he message me and he felt sad about what happened to us. he was asking for a chance, i told him it's better if we cool down first and settle his things at work because i don't want to commit another mistake that lead us to more painful end.

dear we should be strong enough to handle things. god has a better plan for you, just wait and stay positive..
              don't lose hope.. it might be painful but sooner or later you will overcome everything..

Comment

Working...
              X