Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time EVER in a LDR, meeting for the first time in 2 weeks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time EVER in a LDR, meeting for the first time in 2 weeks!

As the title implies, this is the first time I've ever been in a LDR. We met 3 months ago. 1 month ago he decides he wants to be exclusive and he's coming out to my state. I'm so nervous! Luckily we've video chatted, texted, etc. so there's no surprise with appearances. I do like him a lot, but I'm afraid of meeting and I might like him in person, but he might not like me.

It's actually a good thing you're tackling this problem early on in your relationship, because while I do hope that the online spark carries over into real life, sometimes it doesn't and it'd be nice to know!

If you were you while chatting with him, he'll like you just fine

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I agree with snow its good to know early on in the relationship. My SO and I met after 4 months and I think it was the best decision I ever made.
      Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
      All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

Hope the trip goes smoothly. Be sure to update us on how it went.

Comment

This is amazing im happy for you i wish you two all the best!im meeting my boyfriend of 11 months now in 75 days!im so excited :3

Comment

I'm in a similar situation, met my SO about 1.5 months ago and I get to see her in 2 days! Leaving the whole "exclusive" part undeclared until after the meeting

Comment

Working...
            X