I messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I messed up

I know many people have said I am in an abusive relationship and that I should move on, so I'm not sure how you are going to take this post or what advice you will give.

I was upset with Tiffany. When we fight she always brings up her ex (as a past post described). Well the other day she decided to surprise me and make a new character for me in the game we play. She was lvling this character and durring one of her team finding ques she was randomly paired with her ex. Well instead of leaving the team she decided to use him to help make a character for me. She told me she was doing this and I flipped out. You can't use your ex to hurt me and then play with him like he's nothing to you. It hurt me so bad. I was flipping out so bad. She said she left the team but I logged on her toon (kicking her off) and I could see he was in team still so she lied to me. I called her out on it and she said that she had no choice but to lie because I was not stopping. I was blowing her phone up with messages that it was making it near impossible for her to play. She refused to stop. She said there was nothing wrong with it. When she was done lvling it I asked her to promise it would never happen again and she said she can't make that promise because she will do anything for me to make me stronger.

I had trust issues after that... I want to trust her compleatly but idk wtf is going on.

So I did something regrettably wrong.. I made a fake character and befriended her in game on this character. She told everything to this character, I felt so bad for doing it because it is manipulative and deceptive and just wrong. I talked to her about her ex and about myself and it was very informative and actually set my mind at ease. A lot of the stuff I knew but some of it I felt like she should have told me before. It would have helped me to respect her and be there for her.

Well as you can probably guess, she found out it was me like a week and a half later. It sucks so bad I was supposed to officially meet her today and work on getting to know her family. But now that's been cancelled. She threated me with the police and she is talking about how much of a compulsive liar I am and how if I go near her or her family, she will have me arrested.

Idk what to do, I feel like she will be fine with time. I'm glad my lie is in the open now but she refuses to talk to me. I need serious help what I did was so wrong.

What else do you want???? Sorry, you asked before and we all gave you pretty much the same advise... Yet you continue in an extremely volatile and abusive relationship. You lied. She calls names. You both do not belong together yet you just keep on keeping on.
    It's time you grew up and became a responsible adult. Stop the shit or live with the shit. Don't keep asking for help when you KNOW you are in a bad place by choice.

Sorry.... Enough is enough...
    Last edited by sasad; May 26, 2016, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Get. The. Hell. Out. Of. This. Abusive. Relationship!!!

There... that's my advice.

Comment

This girl is a toxic mess and she's bringing you down with her. This wasn't so much a blunder as it was a blessing in disguise. Absolutely NOTHING good will come of this if you try to pursue her. She's not worth it, she doesn't love you (if she did, she wouldn't be cruel to you), and you deserve better than this. Take this opportunity to remove yourself from her life completely. Block her everywhere so you're not tempted to talk to her and she can't reach you, and move on.
        I know girls like this, and I promise you there is nothing good in pursuing a relationship with her. Run away, my guy.

Comment

I wish I could say something new, but honestly, I'll just refer to my previous post to you: Click

I'm by far no magic people fixer, but try to take those words to heart, please. You deserve better, but positive change can't start without you.

~
          It'll take a lot more than words and guns
          A whole lot more than riches and muscle
          The hands of the many must join as one
          And together we'll cross the river

Comment

My friend, you have to let go. It's over. Let it be. Delete her, block her and RUN in th other direction. She's threatening you with the police now. She is unstable. It has to stop NOW.
            To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Leave and do it quickly. You can't reason with her like this.

Comment

This is probably going to be very redundant, but leave. It's obvious that she's trying to hurt you. I saw your other post about the names she calls you, and that's terrible. Leave while the opportunity is there. Cut her out of your life, because if you keep her in it she'll just manipulate you and knock you down lower.
                Last edited by AJG96; May 27, 2016, 08:06 AM.
                "Love, it's not an emotion. Love is a promise!"- The 12th Doctor in Death in Heaven

You need to stop focusing on the "what if" and keep focusing on the "what is."

First Time Meeting: August 10th 2014-August 21st 2014
                Second Time Meeting: March 13th 2015-March 20th 2015
                Third Meeting: December 27th 2015-January 21st 2016 (We got engaged!)
                Fourth Meeting: July 12th-August 25th 2016
                Fifth Meeting: February 10th-February 28th 2017 (My S/O came to America!)
                Next Meeting: June 20th-September 17th 2017 (Our longest visit yet!)

Comment

OK, whatever else has happened before now, no matter how abusive or wrong someone was to you in the past, if they threaten you with arrest if you contact them... it means the relationship is over. It's OVER. It's done. Accept it. Do the mature, healthy thing and move on. Yes, it's gonna hurt and it's gonna suck. But apparently this is what had to happen. It happened for a reason. Hopefully in time, you'll come to see that.

Comment

Aw man why are you still with her? Like what everyone else is saying to you get out of this. Run and don't look back. She is not the person you thought she was. Don't ask for help if you aren't even gonna take the help we give you. Just cut her off already!

Comment

I don't even know how to really respond to this without getting mean.

Basically, I really don't understand why you stayed with her. I don't understand the point of making a fake character, and basically Catfishing her (because that's what you did). I don't understand the point of her threatening you with the police, because you didn't do anything that would deem an actual reason for the police to get involved. She blatantly lies to you, and tries to cover it up. You don't trust her, because she lies to you, so you go ahead and do stupid things... like making up a fake character to talk to her to find out information. She's a flat out bitch, with clear mental issues because she can't keep her mouth shut when she gets mad and calls you every name in the book because she has no respect for you (that's what it really is when someone calls you those types of names). She's manipulative. Who knows what she's really doing, and who she's talking to, because you honestly can't be sure because she lies so much and she's a two-faced person.

What are you getting out of this relationship? I mean honestly. Think really long and hard. How does this relationship benefit you in any way? Does she make you happy more than she makes me you sad or mad? If the answer is no, then that's how you know you shouldn't be in this relationship. Does she actually do nice things for you? Without involving some aspect that she already knows will really upset you. Is she actually nice to you? Before you say the "wrong" thing and set her off, and she goes ape shit. You notice how all of those questions have a negative "catch" to them?

I apologize for the language, but um... it doesn't seem you get it when we use nice terms.

I hate being "that guy", but... dude. She doesn't deserve you and your love. You really need to love yourself and find someone who will respect you, and all the time. Not just when it's convenient for them. Like ChloChlo said, if she's threatening to call the police (even though they can't, and won't, do anything) if you contact her or her family, it's over. She's made her choice. She doesn't want to be with you, and it honestly seems she never cared about you.

Comment

It's sad to read about you hurting yourself....leave this relationship behind and work on treating yourself better.

Comment

Work on yourself, you need to care for yourself. You are your number one priority. Look after yourself and leave.

Comment

It's been a while I've been here on this site and haven't read your previous posts. But-

At this point in this relationship you should ask yourself where you're going with all this. Why are you staying? What could happen if you leave? From what I've read it doesn't sounds good anywhere. And those relationships aren't worth staying.

I'd read a quote somewhere
                            surround yourself with people who lightens your path, no darkens it.
                            Keep this in mind.

Comment

Working...
                            X