I don't know what to do..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens I don't know what to do..

I've been talking to this guy I met online for a couple of days now, so far I really like him and he's really everything I'm looking for in a guy.. He also seems pretty interested in me but we don't really show it of course. How can I get him to like me..? I really want to be with him..

Btw, I'm not in a relationship at the moment. I had to ask this somewhere and this seemed to be the right place and so I had to put up some information about that to register.

Nope, filling in that form isn't obligatory, but whatever XD

Anyway, you can't really make someone like you. All you can do is to get to know him better, get closer to him and let things flow naturally. Besides, everyone works differently. What I'd do in that kind of situation might not be helpful for you AT ALL. Besides, I don't believe in ways to "get" people being successful long-term anyway.

In my case it went like this:
    I am really really terrible at hiding my feelings, so my SO knew from the beginning that I was... No. He knew I'd get a crush on him the moment we got close, even before we got close. I knew him for 2 years approx beforehand.
    anyway, the only thing that changed with that was that he knew I was interested in him from the beginning and I feared really really much that he wouldn't ever see me as a girl or a potential girlfriend.
    But I knew all I could do was to be and show myself as much as possible and to just continue talking to him and enjoying our conversations. As much as I feared the failure, I knew if things didn't go the way I wanted, I could do nothing about it. He showed his interest as well at that time, actually, but we never knew if we'd turn into anything or not. Later he expressed his feelings and said he didn't want to be in this limbo anymore and that we had to decide. And here comes another important thing:

Being with someone in a long distance relationship is more complicated decision than the one irl. So you'll probably need a discussion at some point after and if he falls for you and expresses his feelings. Irl you can try things out and see if it works out or not. However you need much stronger resolve to make things work in a ldr, I am not saying you can't still try to see where the things will go, but it becomes more fragile that way, imho.

And another thing. You can't know whether a guy is everything you are looking for until you enter a relationship. Don't idealise him, everyone has flaws which you have yet to get to know and may not like as much. And even if someone were perfect, they might not end up being your match. So if things don't work out, consider that what matters the most is the connection with the person, if there was none, then you weren't a good match and someone better will come along.

Best of luck! :3

Comment

Working...
    X