Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glad I found LFAD! It will keep me sane :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad I found LFAD! It will keep me sane :)

Hi All!
    New to the site. Complicated relationship but all in all, we were local for about a year and a half, things got more serious/steady, he moved about 6 hrs North and he is planning on coming back down here when it works out with his job. So it may be 1-2 yrs. I miss him dearly and fight with the unknowing when he's not around. Sometimes I go stircrazy when I don't get responses but I also understand the importance of space and trust.
    Anyway, I am glad this place exists It will most definitely keep me sane for those times when my thoughts get the best of me. I trust him and he's an amazing man but we all have those moments :P

Welcome to LFAD, Pengiun. I hope it helps you tons!
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Penguin! I hope you like it here
      (Also, we are sort of neighbors )

Comment

Thank you moon. Thanks emsies. Tonight is one of those nights where I am trying to find things to keep me busy so I am playing WoW. I am kind of a nerd. LoL. Where are you from Em?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePenguin View Post
          Thank you moon. Thanks emsies. Tonight is one of those nights where I am trying to find things to keep me busy so I am playing WoW. I am kind of a nerd. LoL. Where are you from Em?
          I live in Orange County, close to Disneyland
          I've been to Temecula a few times and I enjoyed it

Comment

Oh very cool. Yeah it's not bad down here

Comment

Welcome and enjoy your stay~

Comment

Welcome there, ThePenguin ! I'm quite a newbie too but ... yeah, this seems great for us
                Enjoy playing when you feel insecure ~ xD (just doin' the same :3)

Comment

Papeye - yeah, having things to do definitely keep your mind off things. Lots of uncertainty and thinking and overthinking and... yeah. This is good. You are from France? Very cool. C.C. I love the penguin picture!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X