Care packages you've recieved/sent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Care packages you've recieved/sent

There are a ton of threads about advice on what to put in a care package but I can't find any where you can just post pictures and show off the care packages you've sent to your SO or received from your SO. So this post is for that, post some pictures or tell us all about the great things you've put in/received in a care package :3

This is my first care package i've sent to my SO and i got the printable things here: https://www.ldrmagazine.com/blog/201...ge-printables/

I didn't really stick to the theme as i just wanted to send her a bunch of sweets and cute things but i definitely want to do a proper themed one at some point in the future.

Inside there is: lots of different types of chocolate since she loves chocolate, a panda for her to put on her keys as we spent pretty much my whole visit there looking for a cute panda for her, lipbalm since it was like $5 for her and i could get it cheaper, gummy worms because she also loves gummy sweets, and finally a nice photo frame with a cute picture collage thing I made

my girls <3

Josie (SO)
    Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
    Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
    Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
    Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
    Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
    Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
    Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
    All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Awww that's adorable :3

I have never sent one myself~

Comment

I have not made anything like that for SO. Candy and other food items are much cheaper in his country, so I never sent any. Most things I want to show him would just spoil... Otherwise I might have sent him some salmon or cake.

I have however sent him presents at times. I have made books but I did not dear send them. I have sent lots of letters and cards, although I have found that it is pointless to send him anything in high season as he doesnt have the energy to read them. He likes getting stuff at the beginning and end of season, though, and of course in winter. He doesnt send me stuff. He sends me a lot of pictures and I like that he is able to share his daily life with me.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Oolong wish I had taken pictures... First one I sent was when my SO bought "our" beach house. I sent him a care package with beach stuff and notes attached... A frisbee..to throw all our cares away, a bucket..for our bucket list. Fishing weights, that said I fell for you hook, line and sinker, beach ball, so we could have a ball together, and a bunch of other small things.,
        Had a NFL package for when both our team played against each other. Sent chips. Bottle of our fav saki, jersey for MY team, and stuff like that. They are fun whenyou come up with a theme for sure! Love what you did!

Comment

Originally posted by sasad View Post
          Oolong wish I had taken pictures... First one I sent was when my SO bought "our" beach house. I sent him a care package with beach stuff and notes attached... A frisbee..to throw all our cares away, a bucket..for our bucket list. Fishing weights, that said I fell for you hook, line and sinker, beach ball, so we could have a ball together, and a bunch of other small things.,
          Had a NFL package for when both our team played against each other. Sent chips. Bottle of our fav saki, jersey for MY team, and stuff like that. They are fun whenyou come up with a theme for sure! Love what you did!
          Thank you! :3
          omg I absolutely love the idea of the beach one and all the cute little comments to go along with it. My SO's life is sadly very boring and she doesn't have a particular interest or anything I can theme a package on, but you can bet your ass i'm still gonna try! haha
          my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
            I have not made anything like that for SO. Candy and other food items are much cheaper in his country, so I never sent any. Most things I want to show him would just spoil... Otherwise I might have sent him some salmon or cake.
            I have wanted to send my SO cakes and cookies and stuff like that for the longest time but sadly since it takes at least 2 weeks for letters alone, never mind parcels, to reach her I can't. I make sure to always take a picture of the heart shaped cakes I make and send her the picture, although now i think about it that's a little bit cruel showing her it and her not being able to eat it lol.
            my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

I mostly send my SO letters and cards. I've sent 2 presents. One was a box of his favorite cigars and a bottle of his favorite liquor. I had his friend deliver it. His birthday is today and he is getting a big box of cards and letters from friends and family that I coordinated, plus a gift card to the cigar bar he frequents. Another friend is delivering it.

He doesn't send me much in the mail but he did send peppers from his garden and a couple of cards. He is more likely to send me pictures from his life.

Comment

Post is a little pricey, so what stuff my SO and I have sent were usually for birthdays. However there was one time when I found a lovely copy of "Don Quixote", a novel he'd put off reading for a while. Since he's also more into drinking tea than coffee, I also included a small clip-on-to-the-mug tea infuser.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy_G View Post
                  Post is a little pricey, so what stuff my SO and I have sent were usually for birthdays. However there was one time when I found a lovely copy of "Don Quixote", a novel he'd put off reading for a while. Since he's also more into drinking tea than coffee, I also included a small clip-on-to-the-mug tea infuser.
                  My SO had a terrible experience with the post and since has refused to send me anything via it. For special occasions she sends me things through amazon since it's a much cheaper way to send things as the postage isn't outrages since you can go onto the amazon website of your SO's country and order from there. We've only ever sent each other presents on special occasions so i think she'll be really pleasantly surprised to receive this when it isn't near any time of year that she'd usually receive a package for.
                  What a lovely thing for you to do for you SO though. I've sent me SO little pouches of hot chocolate since she doesn't like tea, and Chocolate is my SO's secret addiction hence why i'm sending her so much of it in this package lol
                  my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

I made one yesterday and sent it.

Comment

I'm sending my SO this.

https://www.thefoodpurveyor.com.au/s.../box-of-treats
                      I was going to try make these but when I saw it already done I decided to go with this. I made one for his birthday a while ago though.

Comment

Originally posted by OtantikTin View Post
                        I made one yesterday and sent it.
                        awwww, that's so cute! I think the next care package I send my SO will be either be a letter writing one with cute paper and money for stamps along with snacks, or a candle one because she loves candles. There's gonna be so many packages sent in the next few months since it's our anniversary next month then November it's my birthday, December it's Christmas then February it's her birthday. At this rate i won't be sending her any kind of care package until march...which would be pointless because if all things go to plan i'm planning to visit her at the end of march lol
                        my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

I'm going to wrap this in paper and send it to her asap for her birthday and valentines day!
                          apologies for the crappy quality pictures

my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

Originally posted by kittyxuchiha11 View Post
                            I'm going to wrap this in paper and send it to her asap for her birthday and valentines day!

So sweet, what a lucky lady she'll be!!

Comment

Originally posted by kittyxuchiha11 View Post
                              I am so going to have to pick your brain for ideas

Comment

Working...
                              X