Engagement rings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silviar View Post
    With white gold, the rhodium it's plated with can sometimes wear, which means it will eventually need replating.
    I think that's what I was thinking of. I just knew I'd heard something about white gold needed cleaning/refinishing after a while.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Here's mine:

Comment

I like this:

But I'll be happy with whatever I get

Comment

Here is my engagement ring. It's platinum but the jeweler here in the states said there isn't much of a difference expect the name and price opposed to white gold!

Comment

CAN SOMEONE please tell me how to make images work in this? grrr!!

I want a peridot (green) and diamond ring, its our two birthstones together
            Last edited by agentholli; September 19, 2010, 10:23 PM.

Comment

I really want to start looking at rings with Scott even though it might be a few years. I would love to have filigree on my ring though.
              First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

This is my favorite ring I've found. I have a set of diamond earrings that my aunt gave me. I never wear them as earrings, so I plan to use one of the stones for my ring and then have the other set as a necklace.

Comment

I don't want a ring with a high profile rock in it because it gets stuck everywhere and it's very unpractical for me (I do a lot of work with my hands) so I want a ring that I can wear at all times without being afraid it'll break... something like this:

White gold would be my favorite

Comment

I'm quite girly when it comes to engangement rings and I've always dreamt of a solitaire white gold ring like this:

I LOVE the simple, delicate look with a discreet setting and a round cut diamond!

gorgeous... but also WAY too expensive I'm afraid

Comment

Hmm.. some beautiful rings you've got on here

Luisina: Loving the first one, that's pretty much exactly the kind of ring I'd want!

Silviar: Thank you for the link Yeah, I kinda figured platinum would be more expensive! Might stick to white gold in that case Silver is a no no.. but I wouldn't mind getting the white gold ring replated every now and then..

agentholli: What I do is I save a picture of a ring, upload it on www.tinypic.com and it gives you four links and just copy the second link and paste it on here

garnet: Woah, that other ring's gorgeous as well! I like the fact that there's a story behind it, it's kinda sweet And I'm sure your grandmother wouldn't mind you not wearing it, seeing as I think you've got a pretty good reason not to I'd probably feel a bit bad too, but you wouldn't need to feel guilty for not wearing it because of the memories it holds.

Tanja: Yeah, I used to think that too, that I wouldn't want a ring with a high profile diamond because it'd probably get stuck to.. everything but.. looks like I've changed my mind

I like how you guys who are already engaged have showed your engagement rings, they're all really beautiful, keep them coming!

Comment

Hmm so it said on the page that this is a wedding ring and it's golden (I wanted white gold) but daaaaaaaaaamn this ring is kinda gorgeous too!

Mmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Does anyone else follow a specific tradition with regards to ring selection? For instance, I know that in the Jewish tradition, you should have a plain, solid wedding band (and preferably an engagement ring with the stone mounted above). This is in order to not "break" the ring, but keep it one solid, circular piece for eternity.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post

Erm, how many diamonds??
                            In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                            Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                            Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                            My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Originally posted by elina View Post
                              Hmm so it said on the page that this is a wedding ring and it's golden (I wanted white gold) but daaaaaaaaaamn this ring is kinda gorgeous too!

Mmmmmmmmmm
                              Wow that is amazing!

Comment

I love this one, I always have, all of my friends know it so that when it comes time for Belvy to need to know it, they'll be able to tell him what to look for!

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

Working...
                                X