Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First letter since being apart

Hello

So i am putting together a love letter and card to my lovely Boyfriend but it is the first one i am to send since being apart from one another. We miss eachother so much and obviously i want to write that im missing him, but i dont want the letter to make him feel bad or upset by me going on about how much i miss him! Which i do so much but want to keep the letter happy! Suggestions welcome!

(A little about us.)
    We have been together 2 years.
    My Boyfriend and I closed the distance last year and have been together since a few months ago when i had to leave and come home without him. Worst thing ever!
    But we will close the distance again end of the year! <3
    We talk everyday (messaging and skype)
    We are very close and able to talk any time.

I know my question is a little simple, but i just need some help keeping the tone of the letter light but meaningful. Thank you for reading! 🌸

You can tell him you'll miss him. Maybe tell him the things you'll miss but are looking forward to once you close the distance. Like waking up next to him. Write about all the things you'll do while you're apart ie Skype.

Comment

Well it obviously depends on if you just want to write him a normal love letter or if you maybe want to do something slightly different. I write my SO a letter every month and as you can imagine it gets hard knowing what to write since it feels like you're just constantly writing the same thing, so i've started to spice up my letter by writing about a few things she does that make me love her or sending her cute printable little books and such. Most recently I made her a little A-Z reasons of why i love her where you make a reason for every letter of the alphabet and that was a lot more fun that i thought it would be. If you google it, there are loads of suggestions of ways to make your love letters unique. so sure write about how much you miss him and love him and can't wait to see him but maybe add something else that will make him smile :3
      my girls <3

Josie (SO)
      Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
      Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
      Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
      Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
      Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
      Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
      Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
      All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

I would so love to receive a letter. It is my birthday next month and my OH asked me what I wanted for it. Told him that I wanted a letter. He claims to not be good at writing, but he wrote me the most lovely card for me to open when I was on the plane when I last left him (and he knows how much I love it).

I like the idea of writing about things that you are looking forward to doing together.

Comment

Working...
        X