Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens My LDR - I'm New

Hey all...
    I wasn't sure whether or not to join this forum, but I thought it would be nice to have some people like me to talk to about my feelings. ^^

Anyways, me and my S/O have been together for almost 3 months now, I live in the US and she lives in Luxembourg. I'm 16, and she's 17. My parents do know about our relationship, and so do hers. (How my parents found out, funny story, but thats for later, haha)

But whew, things have escalated further than I ever expected. Lately, well.. obviously this is a forum so I won't get into detail.. but we've been talking.. more.. sexually than I think we should.

We had a conversation today about it, and both realize that we can't let our hormones take over, we want to be ourselves, who we really both love. ^^

However, lately we've been having trouble thinking of other things to talk about.. we haven't ever talked through any form of voice or video chat yet, and still can't because we can't seem to find time (we're both on vacation to different places currently), but we really want to somehow pass the time together..

So, does anyone know how we could pass the time together, at least for a month or two while we're on vacation? Thanks in advance! ^^

Well, I would say probably play some online games together, you know some co-op or watch movies together. Read a book together?

Comment

Working...
    X