Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for those who relate to the crazy world of a military relationship :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for those who relate to the crazy world of a military relationship :)

Hey all,

I recently joined this site because I've found it really hard to relate to any of my friends and their relationships. I don't know many people personally who have a military significant other and it gets lonely sometimes to not have anyone to discuss how they feel or deal with the crazy emotions that come up! I just would love to hear from some other people out there and chat or swap stories to keep my mind off of some things.

Thanks for reading
    Jackie

Yesssss, girl. A friend of mine who was the wife of a soldier for a while recommended this site to me when I came to her with those concerns about nobody understanding.

5,000 miles between use for over a year and at least 10 months to go.

Comment

I'm in a relationship with a military man too! 7000+ miles between us!

Comment

Yeah relating to others is always quite a challenge. I've felt as a male who's gf is in the military has been odd I've never met another male in person in my situation and I'm not sure if I've even talked to one on this site. But I figure it can't be all that different for us guys and you girls.

Thankfully people here are comforting and caring and know where you are coming from.

Comment

I'll be joining the military soon. Although, we were already doing things long distance. I suppose nothing will really change. Other than we won't be able to chat as often as we liked. Perhaps we'll be able to marry although remain apart. eh. The years will fly I suppose.
          First contact: March, 2014
          Official LDR: June, 2014
          Married since: August, 2017
          “有一种幸福就是每天睁开眼睛,就知道你在。” -Xinxin

Comment

Working...
          X