Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiplayer video games you play with your SO ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiplayer video games you play with your SO ?

I just bought a Nintendo 3DS to entertain me when I'm on long flights or when I'm bored at home. I haven't been really into video games since I finished high school 10 years ago and my SO was surprised that I bought it, but when I described what it can do (it has wifi and some games are multiplayer) she got excited and wanted one, so we could play together occasionally. Does anyone here play 3DS with their SO, and which games do you play? (my SO would like to find a game where we can "team up", not affront each other)

In general, do you play games (on PC or other media) with your SO?

A Couple post about this topic....
    https://members.lovingfromadistance....=Online+gaming

https://members.lovingfromadistance....t=Online+games

There are a few more post about this as well.. Feel free to look there for answers too. Not really into the 3ds ...
    Last edited by sasad; August 29, 2016, 08:06 PM.

Comment

With my SO and I being avid gamers, we usually play the following together:

- Overwatch
      - Portal 2
      - No More Room In Hell

All games are available on Steam and we're planning on playing these in the future:

- Dead by Daylight
      - Project Zomboid
      - Left 4 Dead 2

Yup, a lot of these are horror games, but not all of them. I am terrible at horror games, I scream and get all scared but those games are fun when you have people playing with you and we can save one another in game!

Looking for the future...

First Meeting: March 20 2016
      Got separated: August 2016
      Reunion: July 2017
      Officially together: January 2018
      ... And many meetings later ...

Comment

Originally posted by Karura View Post
        With my SO and I being avid gamers, we usually play the following together:

- Overwatch
        - Portal 2
        - No More Room In Hell

All games are available on Steam and we're planning on playing these in the future:

- Dead by Daylight
        - Project Zomboid
        - Left 4 Dead 2

Yup, a lot of these are horror games, but not all of them. I am terrible at horror games, I scream and get all scared but those games are fun when you have people playing with you and we can save one another in game!
        The links above have the actual responses to them.

Comment

Originally posted by sasad View Post
          The links above have the actual responses to them.
          Oh my bad, is there a way to move these? 030

Looking for the future...

First Meeting: March 20 2016
          Got separated: August 2016
          Reunion: July 2017
          Officially together: January 2018
          ... And many meetings later ...

Comment

Since you asked specifically about the 3DS, which is not addressed in the linked threads, I will say I've had great fun playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf with my friends. You can build your own town and then go over to each others' places, go play games on the island, and hang out with each others' residents. You can send letters to each other and it's an all around cute game. It's a few years old now, but there's still a significant community around for it.

ETA: Just realized this thread is from August... alas, it is morning and I am tired. :P
            Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
            Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
            Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Originally posted by kittyo9 View Post
              Since you asked specifically about the 3DS, which is not addressed in the linked threads, I will say I've had great fun playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf with my friends. You can build your own town and then go over to each others' places, go play games on the island, and hang out with each others' residents. You can send letters to each other and it's an all around cute game. It's a few years old now, but there's still a significant community around for it.

ETA: Just realized this thread is from August... alas, it is morning and I am tired. :P

hahaha I know right.. Mondays are rough :P

Comment

If he or she is a hardcore rather than a casual gamer, I recommend Guns of Icarus and Rocket League. Both are good for a few laughs.

Comment

My fiancé and I are fans of Paladins, but we also will play Overwatch (which is the game we met on) and Portal Knights (basically a Minecraft RPG with better graphics) as well. Stardew Valley has a co-op mode that both of us would like to try at some point too.

Comment

Working...
                  X