Need ideas or help on a shared space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need ideas or help on a shared space

My names Stephen, this is my first post. I debated whether this should be posted here or in techy section. Will see what happens.

So I'm in a LDR and would like to try and enhance things a bit.
    My SO and I only have androids.
    We thought about using couples apps but her phone lacks space for additional apps.

The idea is to create a space somehow. Something where we can both add pics/text etc to this adventure together. A diary/timelime of sorts.
    But this is to be just for us.
    Adding poetry or little notes, share a video link or post some pics. So having some sort of password or login is key.

The best I can think of would be to create a private forum through an app perhaps. It would timestamp everything and have the security covers.
    I don't know if there's an app or mobile friendly site that can provide this.
    If anyone knows of any please respond!
    I would love for her to use an app but the limitations are keeping that from happening..
    Something I could customize would be awesome...versus a drab colored forum.
    Anyone can help please reply and thanks!

You could create a private Facebook group for just the two of you, if you use Facebook. You wouldn't be able to customize it, but if she already has the Facebook app it wouldn't take too much more space.
    So, here you are
    too foreign for home
    too foreign for here.
    Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Use google? Go to google play store and try Family Wall or Between or Avocado or Path....all android friendly and free. Overhead should be low for the most part...

Comment

You could set up a private WordPress blog. That way all you'd need is an internet connection. Fully customizable, all you'd need to do is make both of you authors.

Comment

Originally posted by Ejoriah View Post
          You could create a private Facebook group for just the two of you, if you use Facebook. You wouldn't be able to customize it, but if she already has the Facebook app it wouldn't take too much more space.
          I was thinking of this too.

Comment

Working...
          X