He just left...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He just left...

13 days ago, he came visiting me for the first time. We were a couple since not exactly 2 years, and he finally came. These days were the happiest days of my life. I felt so much happiness... We were in love after meeting, but now... We love each other even more ! We had fantastic memories i'll never forget. My parents had finally accepted him... Cuz he's 26 and I'm 18, y'know... He lives in Montreal, QC and I live in Paris. That's it...

Guys what to do... He left this morning. We woke up super early to be on times, and with my dad, we drove him at the airport... I was feeling depressed and sad, I was hugging him so tightly because I didn't want him to leave... He was the same... It was so painful... Every time I look at something a thought about him comes in my mind, and I can't help but cry.

Each time we could we were making signs to each others from far apart in the airport... He has to pass through security. I was crying so bad... I couldn't stop my tears. I cried all day. Is it even normal ?

It's been only hours and i'm already missing him so much... Do you guys have advices ? He'll call soon tho;;

Maybe after our daily skype calls, it'll be better.

Welcome to LFAD!

It's not uncommon to feel a little down after a visit. It might be a good time to journal to recap the visit and write about how you enjoyed the trip or put a letter in the mail. Then focus on your life and get back in your day to day duties and tasks. Visit with friends, study, go socialize.

Comment

The day my SO left at the beginning of summer, I had to take off since I cried all day. The slightest memory, like his bathrobe hanging in my room, or the shirt that he left me with his smell on, would tear me apart for at least a week. I had to put his things out of sight for the first few weeks since it was playing with my mood in ways I can't even explain. I'm very sensitive, and dependant, and these were things I had to deal with for the past four months. It's been atrociously hard on me, though I must say it's not going to be this hard everyday. There will be good days and there will be bad days. Stay strong.

Comment

How are you feeling now? It's very hard to recover from such a wonderful, short time together. Each time feels like the same wound ripping back open, but deeper. I try to remember that I just saw him and how wonderful he is. I keep the Tshirt he wears all day, from the last day of our visit, so I can sleep with it and smell him.
        Sparkling72

"Strength in Us!"

"exclusive" since May 13, 2016
        ** Shortened the distance!! December 2016 **
        closing the distance in ~ Oct. 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Etherclouds View Post
          13 days ago, he came visiting me for the first time. We were a couple since not exactly 2 years, and he finally came. These days were the happiest days of my life. I felt so much happiness... We were in love after meeting, but now... We love each other even more ! We had fantastic memories i'll never forget. My parents had finally accepted him... Cuz he's 26 and I'm 18, y'know... He lives in Montreal, QC and I live in Paris. That's it...

Guys what to do... He left this morning. We woke up super early to be on times, and with my dad, we drove him at the airport... I was feeling depressed and sad, I was hugging him so tightly because I didn't want him to leave... He was the same... It was so painful... Every time I look at something a thought about him comes in my mind, and I can't help but cry.

Each time we could we were making signs to each others from far apart in the airport... He has to pass through security. I was crying so bad... I couldn't stop my tears. I cried all day. Is it even normal ?

It's been only hours and i'm already missing him so much... Do you guys have advices ? He'll call soon tho;;

Maybe after our daily skype calls, it'll be better.
          Welcome to LFAD

Well, You have a legitimate reason for French-kissing.

I am glad you both can Skype

Can you n' he communicate in both French, and English?

First Visit: September 2016
          Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
          Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
          For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
          John 4:12
          I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Working...
          X