Hey Everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Everybody

Hi there! I have been in a LDR for 3.5 years of my 5.5 year relationship. I attend college almost 300 miles away from my partner. Luckily I return home for 3 months every summer, and the long distance will be closed come December since I am graduating. We have been together since our sophomore year of high school, and have known each other since freshman year. It was never a thought to break-up when I went away to school. We transitioned into it and have been doing generally well. But, I definitely cannot wait until the distance thing is over.

Currently, I am conducting a participatory research study on communication within LDRs. If anyone is willing to speak privately with me for interviews, please let me know.

I am looking forward to connecting with the other members of this site, and see what real life advice you have to offer. It would be nice to get to know some people who know what it is like to have distance between yourself and the person you love.

Welcome to the forums! I'm in university so can somewhat relate, although there's a LOT more miles between me and my SO, lol

Comment

Originally posted by LadyShadowNinja27 View Post
      Hi there! I have been in a LDR for 3.5 years of my 5.5 year relationship. I attend college almost 300 miles away from my partner. Luckily I return home for 3 months every summer, and the long distance will be closed come December since I am graduating. We have been together since our sophomore year of high school, and have known each other since freshman year. It was never a thought to break-up when I went away to school. We transitioned into it and have been doing generally well. But, I definitely cannot wait until the distance thing is over.

Currently, I am conducting a participatory research study on communication within LDRs. If anyone is willing to speak privately with me for interviews, please let me know.

I am looking forward to connecting with the other members of this site, and see what real life advice you have to offer. It would be nice to get to know some people who know what it is like to have distance between yourself and the person you love.

Please make sure you clear stuff with Michelle (Moderator/Owner of this site) before asking for information from peoples here

Comment

Working...
      X