Leave to Work in Other Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leave to Work in Other Country

Hi! Im just new here. I just want to express my feelings how sad I am cause my husband leave in the Philippines to other country to find a job for us. We just got married last November 10, 2015. My husband leave last September 6, 2016 because we are planning to buy a house and lot for our daughter. I disagree with him because at the first place we've just got married and I want to celebrate first Christmas and new year with him as a family. But he leaves eagerly. And now were not in good terms cause he doesnt know how to manage his time because here in Philippines is 5 hours advance in Abu Dhabi. I always make a time for him even in skype. I always kept saying, hey, its skype time. He doesnt have a initiative to do it. He's busy applying online even at night. And now he told me that youre not included in my dreams. i was hurt because its not the first time that he told me that. Im so depressed. What should I do? I dont want to chat him but I cant help it. I am the one who ask him if how is he? Hows your interview. He doesnt want to tell things to me. I always ask him always and always and Im tired.

Hope you understand my english. Thanks
Working...
X