Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Paris to Calgary

Hi all!!
    I followed posts and the main site for a while now, thought I should present myself
    I'm 24, from France, he is 22 from Calgary.
    We met online a year ago, I was teaching French to English talking people and he was one of them.
    We were both on cam and when he showed up, I simply had a lil crush on him.
    We started talking and never stopped until then. We genuinely care about each other and didn't need to make it official to know about it. Been years that I planned to move to Canada but he was the one who really made me want to start all decisions for real.
    I am actually searching for a work over there and will hopefully be moving on 2017, June.
    We first met on sept 5th, I was here for two weeks and these were the best moments of my life...
    Now we have to wait until feb coz I can't afford another trip right now, and it's my project to move then I won't ask him to come visit me in France
    I can't wait to meet him and I'm preparing a surprise for him coz I wasn't supposed to be there before the end of feb, but finally could take days off for a full month!! from 4th feb to 4th march!! I'm planning everything with his best friends and they r as excited as I am.
    Still a bit more than three months to wait, i'm so impatient but he is definetly worth it.

Sorry for the long post, have a nice day all!!

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
    X