Closed the distance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closed the distance!

It's been a while now, I moved to the Midlands from the North East in March this year. In August I started a new job and got my own flat (apartment). We are celebrating my birthday later today and later this month is our first anniversary. I came out of difficult circumstances, not even sure if I would even get to see my boyfriend again after sneaking away to visit him as I have a very religious family who don't believe in relationships before marriage, especially so if they are not in our religion. I made the decision to flee my home and I lived in a women's refuge for 4 months. I left the religion, although I haven't told anyone in my family that as I think they are unhappy with me enough as it is. I love my job in a supermarket, and while it doesn't sound like much, people stay in this job a long time and there's chances to move up and become something more if I wish to do so. I do a lot of overtime and I'm also hoping to adopt a cat soon. I just thought I would make a post as it's been a while and I want to show that despite difficult circumstances you can get what you desire if you work hard for it.

Glad things have worked out for you!

Comment

I was wondering how you were doing and whether your move was a success.
      Glad it is so :3 Best of luck in the world and stay strong!

Comment

I'm so glad you managed to get to safety and are now on track.

Comment

I am happy to hear things are going good for you!
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Glad to hear that things are going so well!

Comment

So proud of you for what you have accomplished and happiest of birthdays to you!!

Comment

Great news! I wish you all the best

Comment

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments!

Comment

Congrats to you!!

Comment

Working...
                    X