To anyone who lives in Minnesota/Minnetonka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To anyone who lives in Minnesota/Minnetonka

Hi! I'm trying to find someone who will be the best person ever and help me be cute AF by sending same day deliveries. A lot of the time, my girl is stressed and unhappy at work and I just want to send her something to remind her of me or just put a smile on her face. But its almost impossible to do that all the way from Australia. If anyone lives near the area and could help me out, that would be amazing!

I would obviously be paying for all gifts and even some compensation if you wanted. If you do pay for a gift, I will transfer all costs into your paypal or straight into your account.

The gifts will mostly be things like flower, gifts baskets ect.

Thank you to anyone who is willing to help!

You should be able to find websites that will do this for you. When my daughters SO was overseas in the military, he was still able to send her gifts and flowers by purchasing them online and having the delivered. He even had pizza delivered to her once!
    To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Another idea is to set up an amazon.com US account, I use it to send my SO stuff as it's far cheaper and quicker than sending things from the UK. I have also found a local cake maker in his area that has delivered him birthday cake too. Etsy is another good site too as you can find people who make things in the USA who will deliver.

Comment

I don't live in Minnesota, but I literally live next door, and I know how well websites sometimes don't work, so I'd be willing to help you out.
        sigpic

Comment

Yassss!

You're amazing!

Sometimes I just want to send things to my girl for same day because she doesn't feel good! You life saver!

Comment

Working...
          X